Roberto Mancini

PowderBlue

Brilliant today. Getting to know his players, went for the jugular today by throwing on subs at the right time. Hats off to him he deserves some credit with all the shit he gets on here at times.

got the sub decisions spot on and good to see that he spotted it early enough to change the game.

PowderBlue said:
Brilliant today. Getting to know his players, went for the jugular today by throwing on subs at the right time. Hats off to him he deserves some credit with all the shit he gets on here at times.

don't think you would have said that if we had drawn lol, but yeah he made the right subs to win the game.

Agreed, was good to see Bobby throw the kitchen sink at it today when it was clear the starting 11 was getting frustrated and losing momentum We did pretty well in the first 15 minutes and could have been 1 or 2 up but seemed to get rocked when they scored. You'll probably get a lot of people saying Johnson should have started but when the manager brings on a sub who scores the winner you cant argue too much.

Good OP. He did well today. Made all the right calls when needed. Well done Mancini.

PowderBlue said:
Pmsl, you're a wag.

Personally i wasn't impressed with his team selection at all today. I am pro Mancini but today i thought he got it wrong and almost cost us the game. Had it not been for abit of magic by Johnson or a penalty decision being turned down then the story on here would have been very different.

Newcastle at home and we have Barry, De Jong, Toure (who was awful today) and Milner all in the midfield and a player like Johnson who is arguebly the most in form player we have at the moment sat on the bench. It's so easy to see why Tevez is getting so frustrated with the lack of support.

Good result, average performance, can't complain with the league table right now though. Blackpool away won't be an easy game but we could be looking ahead at a fantastic season for the blues.

leewill31 said:
got the sub decisions spot on and good to see that he spotted it early enough to change the game.

tbh i dont think he did....hard to criticise the guy after a good win, but he could and should have binned yaya at half time and switched to 4-3-3 imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.