Roberto Mancini

I wouldn't mind but Inter Milan started the match well .
Looks like Mancini got a lot of work to do at Inter Milan .

You will find he already had some time to build. But whenever l watch lnter it hardly looks a team let alone discover the typical Mancini way of playing.

Btw Balotelli hardly trained his one braincell since he left us.

They looked solid pretty until loses to Juve and Napoli in November. They were erratic until Christmas and since coming back have bottled late against Sassuolo, Atalanta and Carpi. Those 3 recent games alone should have been a guaranteed 9 points and equal top. Having watched all of those games they've been very unlucky in hitting every post possible at crucial moments but it wouldn't happen to Napoli.

Roberto doesn't half believe in humiliating his players publicly — "I would have scored that, and I'm fifty years old"! Not sure how effective it is, honestly. Reminds me of when he said he sometimes wants to punch Nasri. Give em hell in the dressing room, fine. But bringing the media into it? Just not sure…

He ruined Icardi in this season and they could sell him in this late market session for 25m € (very cheap price!). I don't know but their XI are competitive for the top 3 spots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.