ROBERTO MANCITI

was a hughes inner for stability so might as well be a mankini outer......................prove me wrong robert,robbie,bobby,bob whatever you wanna call him

francis henry lee said:
was a hughes inner for stability so might as well be a mankini outer......................prove me wrong robert,robbie,bobby,bob whatever you wanna call him

it would have to be 'robbie II' would'nt it ;)

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
francis henry lee said:

it would have to be 'robbie II' would'nt it ;)

why? after jan will be only him and the other will have been missing for good

I'm excited! He's proved he's been able to coach one of the biggest names in football (Ibrahimovic) as well as several Brazilians and Argentinians and all that. Definitely the best manager I could think of who's available and a much better track record than Hughes. Yes Mourinho has improved his Inter side (they were already dominating but he was sacked due to lack of CL-success) but they've got better players now - they lost Ibrahimovic and Maxwell this summer but gained Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito, Lucio and Motta.

Edit: Mancini was of course sacked before last season but then they did have Ibrahimovic and was as dependant on him as before. What didn't work last season for Inter was Mourinho's signings, although the ones he's brought in now has done a great job.

Darco said:
Inter Milan's Fans' impatience of being under the shadow of AC Milan have led to numerous manager sackings in a short period of time at Inter. Eventually, despite fans sceptism, they apoint the inexperienced Mancini who brings the fans' the Scudetto, the first leage title for 18 years!
Can you see the parallel? The guy's a league winning tactician and that's what we need

Hi there, I'm an Inter Milan fan (as my nick suggests...). I just would like to say you
that there wasn't any impatience of being "under the shadow" of
the twice-relegated Berlusconi's AC. We are Milan.

100inter.jpg

As concerns Robbie Mancini, let me say he's a great manager as well as a great Man.
I wish he could achieve great results in the blue side of Manchester.

---

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.