roberts johno veiw

mancunial

roberts the ex spurs player, just been on and said adam johnson would and should have been taken to S A and that he would have given england the balance on the left, well done that man i always felt that it was capellos biggest cock up, even defoe mentioned this last week, adam for me is a absolute gem and must be given a decent run at the begining of the season to show these muppets on sky media who are continually picking the same old in crowd?

his time will come, maybe he dodged a bullit as he would have been tarred with the same brush as that lot, he can join up now and start afreash.

I think the same old in-crowd have had their day. I think that Capello will get a new broom from B&Q sweep out the crap, turn the broom t'other way round and go looking for JT, RO and FF. If this action or similar is not undertaken the FAFC will continue to bugger up half decent chances of making progress.

de niro said:
his time will come, maybe he dodged a bullit as he would have been tarred with the same brush as that lot, he can join up now and start afreash.

Agreed, he has become a better player already for not going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.