Robhinio and the World Cup

SboroBlu

I think its unfortunate its a world year in that we may lose Robhinio.

He has lost his form in recent weeks, but don't all players have times like this?
Yesterday he scored, I don't care who it was against, he scored. He tried all game and kept at it to which he got rewarded.
That one goal could change everything.

I think it will be a mistake to let him go. He plays for Manchester City first and foremost.

well it's his own cowardly self that is forcing the move.

you would think most players try and work through difficult period and try harder to succeed in a difficult league, but instead, he wants an easy time in brazil and doesn't have the guts for a fight!

I've been a big fan of robinho and was delighted that he scored last night, i think it's what he's needed, So it comes as a bigger blow that he's jumping ship now. He's let down his team-mates, the club and the fans and most of all himself. coward!

If we do get rid of him, we need a replacement for him. This is why I don't understand letting Weiss go out on loan if Robinho wanted to leave.

Bellamy and Petrov are too injury prone just to let these players go. If they do get injured and Robinho isn't here, we will be snookered.

its not like he wants to leave, hes just worried that he isnt going to get enough games as the manager told him he will only play every other game. so because its a world cup year, he wants to be fit for the competition. i think anyone in his position would want out even if its for a short term so he can better his situation with Brazil. keep in mind Ronaldinho has been playing well and could play ahead of robbie if hes level of fitness isn't up to par.

Personally I would keep him and have him fightm, for the permanant place in the team that he wants.

I also hope when Ade comes back, that he has to fight to get back in as well.

I don't care if it is World Cup year, we pay his excessive wages not Brazil. If he fights for his place & plays well enough he will start games. If he is not playing well enough to get in our first 11 then he isn't good enough for Brazil. He should be told he is going nowhere, he either gets his finger out or rots in the reserves. Why should we pay £32m and whatever he earns a week so he can play on loan for another club?

pskilla said:
I don't care if it is World Cup year, we pay his excessive wages not Brazil. If he fights for his place & plays well enough he will start games. If he is not playing well enough to get in our first 11 then he isn't good enough for Brazil. He should be told he is going nowhere, he either gets his finger out or rots in the reserves. Why should we pay £32m and whatever he earns a week so he can play on loan for another club?

Totally agree, he shouldn't be going anywhere

if he comes on on weds and changes the game or even scores against the rags that might possibly change everything

Sick to death of hearing if Robhinio is staying or going!!!

Fucking media are having a field day over this guy!! what the fuck is he playing at! this has been going on since city went to spain, and he fucked off back to Brazil, for a jolly ''Homesick'' if he truly wants to go, than fuck off, pay himself out of his contract like he did at Real madrid and off you go! all this shit about ''Problems with Mancini'' are they the same problems, he had with ''Hughes''? or the same problems he was having with Real madrid Manager? fucking seems to be a pattern going on here! for me I would make him play in the reserves until he sorts his head out, seeing some of those kids who can only dream of playing for Manchester City, and will probably never do so!! what ever happens this guy has to be rained in!! and shown no ONE player is bigger than Manchester City, no matter what price tag he has, and lets face it, if we are to believe our owners wealth then, the money spent on buying him, is a drop in the ocean!!

ALL in ALL sort yourself out Roby or fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.