Robhino went missing again.

Facts:

Successful Tackles: 2 of 2
Completed Passes: 29 of 31
Shots on Target: 1 of 1

Love Robi

Thought he was great today ,tired in last twenty minutes or so but that's to be expected.
Nice bit of skill,think it was first half when the ball came to him at speed at about knee height and controlled it instantly.

Pigeonho said:
To the OP, fuck off, you know nothing. Not even read your article or the responses, but the fact your article exists entitles me to say fuck off. Ungrateful, picky twat.
all you do is attack people,uneducated ,small minded person

mick hunt said:
Again Robhino made himself conspicuios I don't think he wants to play for City and the way he went to Ancelloti when he was subbed makes me wonder if we would be better without him.

who really know whether he`s staying or not, time will tell, but the lads just comeback from injury and looks happy enough. give him a bit of slack.

i myself think robbi and ade play really well with each other and will only improve

have to say i thought robbie was great today.
he's had a hard season so far, what with the injuries.
then since all the barca talk, he's come back looking like
more of a team player, fighting for the cause.
yeah we haven't had all the goals,tricks and flicks .
but a better all round player.
once he gets 100% match fitness we will all see the wonder goals.
keep it up robbie

Robinho was brilliant today , no tantrums , no appealing against cheap fouls , made a lot of space for tevez & linked up well with bridge. I've never been a fan of robinho , but last night it felt like he actually believed in the cause and did everything that he needed to do as a left sided midfielder. Ticked all boxes for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.