Robi now confirms again

I've always thought that we have never seen what a true player Robinho could have been if used just behind the striker in a free role, he wouldn't need to track back playing in that position.
I just feel there's too much water under the bridge now and we should cut our losses, its the total embarrassment this affair would/has caused :(

it is going to be offputting for other stars from overseas to come to the club after seeing a player of his caliber crashed and burned
talk of players like di maria , IMHO if robinho couldnt make it then how is he ever going to.
getting robinho back after the world cup when he will be on form and showing him love will show that this club is not just about money but respect for players.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
it is going to be offputting for other stars from overseas to come to the club after seeing a player of his caliber crashed and burned
talk of players like di maria , IMHO if robinho couldnt make it then how is he ever going to.
getting robinho back after the world cup when he will be on form and showing him love will show that this club is not just about money but respect for players.

The respect should come also from the Player to his Club and Fans.
We`re the fuckers who help pay his vast salary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True. but after he has had a good world cup everybody is going to be wanting him back. going back to santos could have cleared his head and made him appreciate playing more.

let's suppose you change teams because you are in the bench, unfit and returning from injury.
You return to your youth club. This team, full of unknown youngsters start to play really well. Your team average more than 3 goals per game, win a championship, is in the finals for another which will take the team to the most important continental championship.

You reach 100 hundred goals in under 30 games. Unprecedent feat.
Your team is considered the standard to which the other teams should aspire to.
Half the players are rumored to leave for Europe and are fighting for the NT spot.

Would you want to return to the previous team?

The only reason he will return is because he is bound by the contract. Make no mistake.

crazygene said:
let's suppose you change teams because you are in the bench, unfit and returning from injury.
You return to your youth club. This team, full of unknown youngsters start to play really well. Your team average more than 3 goals per game, win a championship, is in the finals for another which will take the team to the most important continental championship.

Half the players are rumored to leave for Europe and are fighting for the NT spot.

The only reason he will return is because he is bound by the contract. Make no mistake.

And make NO mistake that the majority of City Fans do NOT want him back here either !!
Do I smell a RAG,signing on today ???

oakiecokie said:
crazygene said:

And make NO mistake that the majority of City Fans do NOT want him back here either !!
Do I smell a RAG,signing on today ???

Wow. Relax. There is no hidden agenda here.

I'm brazilian. I couldn't care less about Manchester United.
I'm just giving you guys a sense of proportion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.