robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vagivoovoo said:
Danamy said:
oakiecokie said:
Why do so many soft fuckers believe that twitter is the best way to take anything as Gospel ?
Some gullible people.

Dangerous things both Twitter and Facebook, i must admit I've never had the urge to join neither and by the sounds of it I'm not missing much?
It's great for shagging birds from the past who have let themselves go a bit.[/quote

Lol! Where do I sign up?????

BREAKING: Arsenal have REJECTED a £25 million bid from Manchester City for Robin Van Persie. #AFC #MCFC

Probably bullshite, but then again; who knows....

carlos92 said:
Danamy said:
oakiecokie said:
Why do so many soft fuckers believe that twitter is the best way to take anything as Gospel ?
Some gullible people.

Dangerous things both Twitter and Facebook, i must admit I've never had the urge to join neither and by the sounds of it I'm not missing much?

Absolutley nothing.

Apart from some birds that you have always fancied in their summer bikini shots.

The best thing about twitter is that it is the best place for breaking news as all outlets now have a twitter feed, plus the journos will often flag up a big story before it gets out. Also, most players use it to communicate stuff these days. Just wait til the player at airport tweets start happening, complete with photo. That's when you know the transfer season is reaching its peak.

The downside of twitter is it's full of twonks that post shite. It's just a case of being selective who you follow I guess.

I've a feeling rvp will end up at barca. They are in for a new striker to take pressure off messi (villa always injured). Arsenal won't want to sell anymore players to us I suspect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.