robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
The Future's Blue said:
i8rags said:
Mancini= FA cup, Mancini= champs league, Mancini= champions, Mancini= anything he fucking wants. Do the van Persie doubters get it yet. It's not your fucking choice it's Bobs deal with it.

Do you have a direct line to Roberto Mancini, has he given you the nod? In fact, you seem to infer that you are within the inner sanctum, can you confirm this or confirm that you have the inside track from someone who has?

I can confirm, bob has said I would love RvP but he is an Arsewipe player and I do not want to offend Arsewipe Wenger. Anything else just ask
Sorry, I didn't quite get it. Are you saying that we have bid for vP or that Bobby wants him at City? You seem to be inferring that Bobby gets whatever he wants, it's a defo then?

Just to confirm.

Marvin said:
Cavani and RVP are top class players - but are they any better than Aguero, Mario, Tevez or Dzeko?

I'd say no. And I think he's lined up for a deal elsewhere. Why do I say that?

RVP's statement that he was not extending his contract at Arsenal. Why would you break with your club by making such a statement like that unless you were confident of a deal elsewhere. City would not make any offer unless they had bids on the table for Dzeko or Balotelli and I don't believe they do, so I think he's on his way elsewhere with Italy, Spain, Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford possibilities
Van persie is easily better than dzeko

tom said:
he's had his best season already
So much wrong with this post.

Always been psychic have you? If so, why do you waste your time on here instead of cleaning up at the bookings or on the lotto?

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm --

The Future's Blue said:
i8rags said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
He's 28 ffs. And injuries? That's what the medical is for!

Mancini isn't Hughes - he knows what he's doing and when it comes to strikers he probably knows more than all of us put together - if he wants RVP there is a good reason...
Mancini= FA cup, Mancini= champs league, Mancini= champions, Mancini= anything he fucking wants. Do the van Persie doubters get it yet. It's not your fucking choice it's Bobs deal with it.
Do you have a direct line to Roberto Mancini, has he given you the nod? In fact, you seem to infer that you are within the inner sanctum, can you confirm this or confirm that you have the inside track from someone who has?

Anybody can jump in and confirm, by the way.
Yes, Mancini wants him and is quite adamant about it.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
i8rags said:

I can confirm, bob has said I would love RvP but he is an Arsewipe player and I do not want to offend Arsewipe Wenger. Anything else just ask
There's no evidence that we are in for RVP other than speculative comment from papers and internet message board rumour which feeds on each other
Wish being father to the thought I am afraid.

I can't wait until he signs to see your shitfit.

Wouldn't van Persie be a bit too much for us in the forward department? Balotelli looked sharp this summer and has a lot to prove, same for Dzeko and Tevez. Aguero had a solid first season as well!

Maybe if van Persie left England he wouldn't be a threat to City (except in the Champions League)

n reddish blue said:
Who's favourite to sign rvp with the bookies?.
I think there's a lot of money been put on that he will go to City hence we are clear favourites at approx 1:1.5,
second favourites are rags at between 1:3.5 and 1:7
although one bookmaker has Juve as second favourites at 1:5

SWP's back said:
tom said:
he's had his best season already
So much wrong with this post.

Always been psychic have you? If so, why do you waste your time on here instead of cleaning up at the bookings or on the lotto?

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm --

The Future's Blue said:
i8rags said:

Anybody can jump in and confirm, by the way.
Yes, Mancini wants him and is quite adamant about it.

He also wants Ibra and Cavani. Doesn't mean it will/ or should happen.

Honestly, I have been thinking about this and I have come to the conclusion that the best case scenario is that someone buys him outside of England.

I'd love to sell Tevez and replace him with RVP. People knock Van Persie for his injuries and say that our strikers are more consistent, but everyone seems to forget the mid season vacation Carlos took. I'd gladly take the risk of RVP getting injured over the risk of Tevez doing something stupid.

And to those that say we don't need improvement, you have to remember that we all but lost the league in the final stretch. RVP may not have endeared himself to us in the past but he was one of the top 3 strikers in the entire world last year and could definitely help defend the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.