robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony101

LoveCity said:
Is John Cross paid to only write about van Persie as every day he either regurgitates his own info with a small twist or changes his story completely. He doesn't like us at all (which is why I would doubt the "he doesn't fancy City" story) which is to be expected from an Arsenal fan.
Cross is one of the poorest journos out there. he has no contacts even at arsenal and the reason why he writes about RVP everyday is he has to write about something. i cant believe people even use him as a source. He knows as much as we do

Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:
Is John Cross paid to only write about van Persie as every day he either regurgitates his own info with a small twist or changes his story completely. He doesn't like us at all (which is why I would doubt the "he doesn't fancy City" story) which is to be expected from an Arsenal fan.
Cross is one of the poorest journos out there. he has no contacts even at arsenal and the reason why he writes about RVP everyday is he has to write about something. i cant believe people even use him as a source. He knows as much as we do

What the twat is his editor doing amidst all this?

"Ahh John, another RVP story, still doesn't like City I see.. how much are we paying you again?"

adrianr said:
Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:

"Ahh John, another RVP story, still doesn't like City I see.. how much are we paying you again?"
Many years ago before the rag arselicking started, the Mirror had some great sports journalists.
They will be turning in their graves if they knew what this **** turns out on a daily basis.

Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:
Genuine, curious question. How do you know that?

adrianr said:
Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:

Cross is doing a great job because, these days all that matters is how many clicks he generates on the website to sell advertising

kramer said:
adrianr said:
Tony101 said:

Cross is doing a great job because, these days all that matters is how many clicks he generates on the website to sell advertising
Exactly

Pigeonho said:
Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:
He's an Arsenal fan!

Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
Tony101 said:
He's an Arsenal fan!
And? I'm a City fan but I have no idea who has contacts where. Just wondering if this Tony101 guy knows Cross personally, and therefore knows for a fact he has no contacts at the club.

Pigeonho said:
Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
He's an Arsenal fan!
And? I'm a City fan but I have no idea who has contacts where. Just wondering if this Tony101 guy knows Cross personally, and therefore knows for a fact he has no contacts at the club.
I dont know for fact. i do know he's a journalist that has poor reputation among Arsenal fans as they say he never gets anything write. he wrote a story 2 nights ago that Cazorla deal could not happen as the owners were staying. Most people knew Cazorla was going to have a medical in the morning and just ended an open training session where he said goodbye to the fans. next morning he was in London. And 10 hours before that he wrote a story that the deal may not happen. That tells me he hasnt got a clue even about his club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.