robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony101 said:
Pigeonho said:
Roll On City said:
He's an Arsenal fan!
And? I'm a City fan but I have no idea who has contacts where. Just wondering if this Tony101 guy knows Cross personally, and therefore knows for a fact he has no contacts at the club.
I dont know for fact. i do know he's a journalist that has poor reputation among Arsenal fans as they say he never gets anything write. he wrote a story 2 nights ago that Cazorla deal could not happen as the owners were staying. Most people knew Cazorla was going to have a medical in the morning and just ended an open training session where he said goodbye to the fans. next morning he was in London. And 10 hours before that he wrote a story that the deal may not happen. That tells me he hasnt got a clue even about his club
Right ok.

Ah yes, John Cross

Nasri set to quit Arsenal on Monday

Published 00:10 02/07/11 By John Cross

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believes they are in pole position to land Nasri and the player is believed to favour Old Trafford ahead of Eastlands.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-United-make-Arsenal-formal-bid-Samir-Nasri-player-tells-Arsene-Wenger-wants-out-meeting-Monday-article755266.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 55266.html</a>

He just prints BS.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/man-city-now-see-signing-van-persie-as-a-badge-of-honour/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/man- ... of-honour/</a>?

Hear hear

"Man City’s inability to close the Van Persie deal has left boss Roberto Mancini frustrated, particularly as football administration officer Brian Marwood is responsible for transfers, not him.

The People’s Dave Kidd believes Mancini should be in charge of his transfers. He explains: “I think Mancini might have a point to be honest. I think the most successful clubs are still run by strong managers in this country. That is the kind of template that works. I think a manager needs to have control over his own transfer policy.”

Roll On City said:
http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/man-city-now-see-signing-van-persie-as-a-badge-of-honour/?

Hear hear

"Man City’s inability to close the Van Persie deal has left boss Roberto Mancini frustrated, particularly as football administration officer Brian Marwood is responsible for transfers, not him.

The People’s Dave Kidd believes Mancini should be in charge of his transfers. He explains: “I think Mancini might have a point to be honest. I think the most successful clubs are still run by strong managers in this country. That is the kind of template that works. I think a manager needs to have control over his own transfer policy.”

Maybe Brian Marwood's inability to close the Van Persie deal is due to our owners not being prepared to meet whatever ridiculous package him and Arsenal expect.

Mister Appointment said:
Roll On City said:
http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/man-city-now-see-signing-van-persie-as-a-badge-of-honour/?

Hear hear

Maybe Brian Marwood's inability to close the Van Persie deal is due to our owners not being prepared to meet whatever ridiculous package him and Arsenal expect.

careful ;)

Mister Appointment said:
Roll On City said:

Hear hear

how do you know that? link? quote?

Roll On City said:
how do you know that? link? quote?[/quote]

I'll tell you what I do know mate, and that is that it is Khaldoun and HRH Sheikh Mansour who hold the purse strings at City, so if we're not making progress in a signing, it is logical to assume that this is because either the player doesn't want to come to City, or City don't want to pay what is being asked. In either case, I don't see how Marwood can be held responsible. He may well be City's mouthpiece when they negotiate deals, but he isn't the man in control.

Mister Appointment said:
Roll On City said:

I'll tell you what I do know mate, and that is that it is Khaldoun and HRH Sheikh Mansour who hold the purse strings at City, so if we're not making progress in a signing, it is logical to assume that this is because either the player doesn't want to come to City, or City don't want to pay what is being asked. In either case, I don't see how Marwood can be held responsible. He may well be City's mouthpiece when they negotiate deals, but he isn't the man in control.[/quote]

Thanks Brian, your contribution is always welcome.

Mister Appointment said:
Roll On City said:

I'll tell you what I do know mate, and that is that it is Khaldoun and HRH Sheikh Mansour who hold the purse strings at City, so if we're not making progress in a signing, it is logical to assume that this is because either the player doesn't want to come to City, or City don't want to pay what is being asked. In either case, I don't see how Marwood can be held responsible. He may well be City's mouthpiece when they negotiate deals, but he isn't the man in control.[/quote]

HH Sheikh Mansour, just in case you ever bump into him drop the "R"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.