robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlc09 said:
Rooney was shit last season? Hardly lol.

i turn the telly off when united come on.

i never read their match reports, so to be honest i don't much about em.

i know their shit though.

including rooney.

noone can ever talk to me about how good anyone is at the swamp.

their fucked!

Daz_Blue said:
From the Telegraph ....

Sir Alex Ferguson’s determination to reclaim the title from City, as he enters the twilight years of his managerial reign, could not be clearer. For the United manager to parade Van Persie, while Mancini frets about missing out on a player he had made clear he wished to add to his squad, will be a bold reassertion of Old Trafford spending power.

They have reasserted their spending power over us ....LMAO

Which rag **** reporter wrote that drivel?

pudge said:
spam1967 said:
pudge said:
How, he hasn't said anything since his statement?

he personnaly doesn't get on my nerves.

i'm fed up with a lot of you lot keeping this thread going telling everyone what a devasting partnership rvp and rooney will be.

i haven't got any interest in rooney or the rags, never have done.
Then why did you say, "HE gets on my nerves"?

Thats spam for ya.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19186547

Robin van Persie: Manchester United's bid for striker stalls

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United's attempts to sign Robin van Persie from Arsenal have stalled.

Van Persie, 29, has 12 months left on his contract at Arsenal and has declined an offer to extend his deal.

"We've made a bid, they [Arsenal] have been trying to negotiate with other clubs," said Ferguson.

"I don't have a gut feeling about it. We can't get a breakthrough with Arsenal."
Van Persie in numbers

United manager Ferguson first revealed the Reds had made an offer for the Dutch international striker on 20 July.

It is not known whether they have improved their original offer, but Ferguson said he did not know whether United's pursuit of Van Persie would be successful.

It is understood Arsenal are reluctant to enter formal negotiations until a bid exceeds £20m.

"I don't know what Arsenal's thoughts are because they're not giving anything away," he told reporters after United's friendly against Barcelona in Oslo on Wednesday.

"It's difficult to say why they're operating this way. I can't give you any more information.

"We are trying our best and hopefully it will come our way but there's no progress at this moment in time."

Van Persie scored 41 goals in 53 games for club and country last season and was named Professional Footballers' Association and Football Writers' player of the year.

Juventus have also been pursuing Van Persie's services while Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini revealed the Premier League champions were now out of the running for the striker.

Meanwhile, Ferguson admitted to being staggered after hearing that another summer transfer target, Lucas Moura, had agreed to join French side Paris St-Germain.

The Brazilian, who has represented his country at the London Olympics, will join in January 2013 on a four-and-a-half year deal from Sao Paulo.

"I find it quite amazing that a club can pay 45million euros for a 19-year-old boy," said the Scot.

"To tell everyone that PSG are here they've signed Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. They must have spent about £150m in the last month.

"When somebody's paying €45m for a 19-year-old boy you have to say the game's gone mad."

Daz_Blue said:
From the Telegraph ....

Sir Alex Ferguson’s determination to reclaim the title from City, as he enters the twilight years of his managerial reign, could not be clearer. For the United manager to parade Van Persie, while Mancini frets about missing out on a player he had made clear he wished to add to his squad, will be a bold reassertion of Old Trafford spending power.

They have reasserted their spending power over us ....LMAO
The fact that Fergie never used to do this and now with hazard, lucas and rvp using the media to get them says everything. Their power in the transfer market is not as it used to be. Saying things to the media doesn’t show any strength, everyone can do that

ManCityX said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19186547

Robin van Persie: Manchester United's bid for striker stalls

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United's attempts to sign Robin van Persie from Arsenal have stalled.

Van Persie, 29, has 12 months left on his contract at Arsenal and has declined an offer to extend his deal.

"We've made a bid, they [Arsenal] have been trying to negotiate with other clubs," said Ferguson.

"I don't have a gut feeling about it. We can't get a breakthrough with Arsenal."
Van Persie in numbers

United manager Ferguson first revealed the Reds had made an offer for the Dutch international striker on 20 July.

It is not known whether they have improved their original offer, but Ferguson said he did not know whether United's pursuit of Van Persie would be successful.

It is understood Arsenal are reluctant to enter formal negotiations until a bid exceeds £20m.

"I don't know what Arsenal's thoughts are because they're not giving anything away," he told reporters after United's friendly against Barcelona in Oslo on Wednesday.

"It's difficult to say why they're operating this way. I can't give you any more information.

"We are trying our best and hopefully it will come our way but there's no progress at this moment in time."

Van Persie scored 41 goals in 53 games for club and country last season and was named Professional Footballers' Association and Football Writers' player of the year.

Juventus have also been pursuing Van Persie's services while Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini revealed the Premier League champions were now out of the running for the striker.

Meanwhile, Ferguson admitted to being staggered after hearing that another summer transfer target, Lucas Moura, had agreed to join French side Paris St-Germain.

The Brazilian, who has represented his country at the London Olympics, will join in January 2013 on a four-and-a-half year deal from Sao Paulo.

"I find it quite amazing that a club can pay 45million euros for a 19-year-old boy," said the Scot.

"To tell everyone that PSG are here they've signed Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. They must have spent about £150m in the last month.

"When somebody's paying €45m for a 19-year-old boy you have to say the game's gone mad."

38,000,000 euros for a defender how many years ago you pissed stained, arrogant, purple nosed fuckwit.

80s Shorts said:
pudge said:
spam1967 said:
he personnaly doesn't get on my nerves.

i'm fed up with a lot of you lot keeping this thread going telling everyone what a devasting partnership rvp and rooney will be.

i haven't got any interest in rooney or the rags, never have done.
Then why did you say, "HE gets on my nerves"?

Thats spam for ya.

whats spam for ya?

explain yourself like i have.

pudge said:
spam1967 said:
sniff said:
About the same as the considered and thoughtful post you just made...

at the end of the day we don't need rvp.

united do need him.

why are you's all so concerned what the fuck rvp and rooney will do up front for the rags.

rooney was shit last season. and he'll be shit this season.

why are you all on my case?

i know we'll win the league without worrying about where rvp plays next season.

yeah if he comes here, all the better.

like i say, i'm not all that bothered rvp, fuck him.

we've got to win the league with or without him.

don't be getting too distracted.
If 35 goals is "shit" then what was Aguero last season?

Someone's trying too hard...

as much as you want me to admire rooney.

i can't do it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.