robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Reckon this is a nailed on signing for us.
Wenger is going to hold this up unfortunately. He's determined not to lose him. The arse board need to step in if this is to happen in the summer.

richards30 said:
cookster said:
Wenger is going to hold this up unfortunately. He's determined not to lose him. The arse board need to step in if this is to happen in the summer.

And the clue is in your answer. The Arse board aren't into losing in excess of 20 mil because of Arsene's stubborness.

I think RVP has already made his mind up and will push for the move in the close season.<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 12:49 pm --<br /><br />
christen at St Marks said:
11/10 sky bet

Quite rightly we're favourites.

cookster said:
richards30 said:
cookster said:

And the clue is in your answer. The Arse board aren't into losing in excess of 20 mil because of Arsene's stubborness.

I think RVP has already made his mind up and will push for the move in the close season.

-- Mon May 07, 2012 12:49 pm --

christen at St Marks said:
11/10 sky bet

Quite rightly we're favourites.

The good money is on Real.......at the moment!

Read that Mourinho is to offload 6 or seven players including Higuain,

Higuain, Kaka, Albiol. Carvalho, Altintop, Granero. Higuain's agent is apparently in Madrid to discuss his future with PSG reportedly interested. Not sure where Kaka might end up at this stage. His star has fallen significantly since leaving Milan.

I agree, not worth it, and we have Aguero to do that job.

I rather go for IBRA if need to sign someone in that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.