Robinho Ac Milan

he had the occasional great game for us but he could only be bothered at most once every couple of months

Really didnt look like he did much in that 3 minute odd clip. What was he doing for the rest of the match? Plus he was playing Genoa at home.

he looked decent, i dont understand when a player leaves city they get slagged off good and propper

I think Milan Play Stile suite him more than City. All Brazelian Players enjoy attack formation

The formation in City is more toward defence and not conceding a goal, our goal attempts are probably the lowest, so a player like him will never enjoy playing for a defencive team like city.

Jamie23 said:
he looked decent, i dont understand when a player leaves city they get slagged off good and propper

Because Jammie my lad he came out with a load of bile which the Club didn't defend so the loyal fans have took it their behalf to giv him a verbal kicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.