Robinho, Barcalona, and the Mirr-urgh

bizzbo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ke-35million-bid-for-robinho-115875-21446769/
Barcelona are poised to hand Mark Hughes the solution to his biggest Manchester City problem by tabling a £35million bid for Robinho.

The Champions League winners have identified the Brazilian star as their fall-back option if they miss out – as expected – on Bayern Munich flier Franck Ribery.

Ribery, also targeted by Chelsea and Manchester United, appears to have his heart set on becoming Real Madrid’s third mammoth signing of their summer spending spree.

And should the Frenchman get his way, leaving Barca in the lurch, Nou Camp coach Pep Guardiola will throw all his ammunition at persuading City to let Robinho leave after just one season at Eastlands.

Guardiola, who has also looked at Chelsea’s French winger Florent Malouda, believes Robinho will give him what he wants as he seeks to refine the squad that won La Liga at a canter before destroying Manchester United in Rome last month.

The Barca coach was in the running for Robinho when City gazumped Chelsea with their £32m deadline day bid on September 1 and believes the South American would easily fit into his team.

Robinho said: “It is always very good for any player to hear they want you.’’

I hate this paper.

The Rag's rag strikes again.

The DM is a less interesting read than the yelow pages. It's reporters are deranged and they make stupid stuff up.

We if, and its a big IF! theres any truth in this if we get acouple of qaulity players in return like Eto'o and Yaya Toure it would soften the blow. id then get Robben or David Silva to play wide left with Tevez on the right.

---------------Yaya Toure-------------
------Ireland---------------Barry-------
Tevez------------Eto'o----------Robben

yawn.gif

this shitty excuse for a newspaper has been trying to unsettle robinho from the word go

Solution? Why the fuck is it a solution? Why dont they explain what that means exactly?

I'll tell you why, cos City would sue this paper into fuckin dust. Wouldn't wipe my arse with the paper.

I really hope City come out and state a clear hands off warning that he is not for sale at any price.

I cant see us selling him, unless his head is turned by wanting to go there, and selling our one world class player will set us back greatly as will send out the wrong message.

Lee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.