Robinho, Barcalona, and the Mirr-urgh

If they come sniffing round our Robbie then we should immediately just slap them with a very public £125m bid for Messi, Im sure they would get the message pretty quickly

Well, Khaldoon al Mubarak has quoted that the 32mil we paid for Robinho last summer would be a steal in this window.

If Barca were to bid, they would have to bid BIG.

I don't think its going to happen.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
If they come sniffing round our Robbie then we should immediately just slap them with a very public £125m bid for Messi, Im sure they would get the message pretty quickly

Bids for Messi, Iniesta, Eto'o and Henry would do the job, we take them all! Then they say "Right can we have Robinho then?" and we say FUCK RIGHT OFF :)

I laughed my head off in January when we took the Geordies best player off them then they enquired about Michael Johnson and were told where to go. Mind you he's not been fit to play all season :(

drsqueggy said:
Well, Khaldoon al Mubarak has quoted that the 32mil we paid for Robinho last summer would be a steal in this window.

If Barca were to bid, they would have to bid BIG.

I don't think its going to happen.

nail on the head
soft old city have moved on now make them pay what he's worth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.