Robinho Celebration

alera said:
Turn on the news, ssn, bbc whatever. Hes making us a laughing stock AGAIN.

Should be celerabting another good result and the game next week and look at this. I have no time for him whatsoever, best case we sold to Barca but no one is stupid enough to give us decent money and pay him £140k a week with how he has behaved and performed over the last 12 months.

You cant defend him, its not acceptable for what we paid and what he is earning. Attitude performances you name it not good enough.

How do you solve a problem called Robinho its beyond me.

Have you ever though the press have it in for him and have done since day one with the constant transfer rumours,misquotes and blatant lies .

phil333 said:
This goal is what he needed and total support from our fans to get him back to his prime, he's not there yet.

Spot on. Get off the guys back FFS. Hes come back from a bad injury etc and looking like he is lacking confidence. We dont need city fans giving him an hard time. He needs supporting not vilifying. Call yourself city fans. If he dosn't work enought for the team and dosn't score enough goals Manchini will be the man to make the decision to move him on and not so called city fans backed by the twats in the press not giving him time to get back on track. We should of got rid of Tevez at the start of the season because he wasn't looking at his best either?

Every fan has the right to an opinion many voiced there over hughes ,would it then be correct to say we should of been quiet and let the board deal with it . No footballis a working mans game because working men can voice an opinion ,and my opinion is he has done to us what he did to real madrid ,took us for a ride to suit his own needs ,not the fault of the fans or the press , totally his own doing .

Well said from all the internet warriors - that dont actually show up every week and support their club.

Like I said I couldnt give a shit what a few nerds that dont properly support their side say on the net - much like Robinho doesnt give a shit about pulling on a MCFC shirt and putting in a performance every week.

You might be happy with a player that cost £34 million and earns £140k a week not giving a shit, constantly causing trouble, not showing up and giving a decent performance for most of the time he has been at the club but I dont find this acceptable.

Robinho today I might add was trying to be himself again, he's got no confidence and no actual match fitness. He performed away from home, can't we just leave the boy too it. We won, he scored and he actually made a few tackles today, give him a fecking break.

alera said:
I take it you dont bother going them. You going to the match next week ? Didnt think so. So I have supported the club for 30 years and Im not good enough you can fuck off as well prick.

Where do you get that from? Season ticket holder South Stand mate. Season ticket holder in the North Stand in Division Two. Season ticket for my 18th birthday and every year for fourteen years since. First game when I was six.

Like I say, people like you have been dragging the club down for DECADES. Thirty years or so in fact. Spooky coincidence.

Your first post on this was the wankiest I've seen for a while, and there is some stiff competition. You must be so fucking proud.

Support the club and players or don't fucking bother ruining it for the rest of us.

alera said:
On loan to Santos we pay most of his wages and right off a £34 million fee ?

Fuck that. Rather see him never kick a ball again and ruin his career. Hes a disgrace, not tried for 12 months, should never have come to city, doesnt work in our country / climate / league.

Have no time for him rather see his career destroyed.

You're sad

alera said:
Turn on the news, ssn, bbc whatever. Hes making us a laughing stock AGAIN.

Should be celerabting another good result and the game next week and look at this. I have no time for him whatsoever, best case we sold to Barca but no one is stupid enough to give us decent money and pay him £140k a week with how he has behaved and performed over the last 12 months.

You cant defend him, its not acceptable for what we paid and what he is earning. Attitude performances you name it not good enough.

How do you solve a problem called Robinho its beyond me.

Apparently hes offski, so you should be feeling good, sit back, relax and smile, smoking a cuban cigar and sipping your cognac ;)

First time Ireland and Robinho have played more than 20 minutes together for a large part of the season with injuries and all that, notice how much he improved with an attacing midfielder behind him. I know he was a bit of a troublemaker but we've been crying out for Elano this year. I thought Robinho played well today, he was tracking back and trying to tackle (like everyones screaming out for) yet he still doesn't get the praise. Such a shame for 'internet warriors' driving him out of our club, because given the backing he could be great.

Robinho his capital gone up or down since comming to city ?

What big side would want him now ?

I will support players that put in an effort and try for their club and wage, he doesnt give a shit I certainly dont. Have no time or respect from him, cant wait to see that back of him TBH but its going to cost us big time.....

Lotuz said:
Watch the replay again and you can see that he's almost shedding a tear...
He does NOT want to leave, ].

Well, if he doesn't want to leave, he doesn't have to, so we'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.