robinho entrance santos

He said he'd be happy if they gave him a 4 year contract or something along them lines

honestly, I don't care that he is gone. I thought he was excellent when we acquired him last season, but this season he let Bellers get into that spot and the lingering injury just couldn't find that spot or spark in the team. I am very happy with Bellers in that spot imo he is a better player.

Despite the efforts of the club (video of him hugging all the squad and smiling) and the manager with his comments, to leave the door open for his return, Robbingusinho just can't keep his gob shut. With no respect for his current employer, as soon as he's on foreign soil he's gobbing off about wanting to stay long term. A selfish, spoilt child in an enemic mans body, well rid of him. He'll be happy for months bacause they will pander to his every whim but he'll soon want to move again.
Biggest waste of money ever in world football!

Neil McNab said:
Despite the efforts of the club (video of him hugging all the squad and smiling) and the manager with his comments, to leave the door open for his return, Robbingusinho just can't keep his gob shut. With no respect for his current employer, as soon as he's on foreign soil he's gobbing off about wanting to stay long term. A selfish, spoilt child in an enemic mans body, well rid of him. He'll be happy for months bacause they will pander to his every whim but he'll soon want to move again.
Biggest waste of money ever in world football!

He is a real politician - says whatever he thinks the present audience wants to hear.

I think that the first warning sign was during his first press conference in UK "I am so happy to be playing for Chelsea....................erm I mean Man City........................."

pele is an arse licking twat!

also im not arsed he has only ever wanted to be a big fish in a little pond. Now city are better than he is he took the first chance he had to get back to being the big guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.