Robinho,hes still a blue

halpo123 said:
robinho Whatever happened he took a punt on us

if worked out for a while then sort of fizzled

but he is still a Man City footballer

Set it alight Robbie,Spread the word

NEVER was NEVER will be thick little TW@T

We can all bang on about Robbie the 'worst' signing and 'turning his back on us' He is still however, at this moment in time an asset for MCFC.

I know he's probably not coming back, but I for one hope he has a blinding world cup, which as someone mentioned earlier, will increase his value and attention from other European clubs. This in turn, will help swap him or make him more valuable than he is now. We wouldn't get our 32.5m back for him, but at least we'll be able to use him easier as a trading tool if he performs well in the WC.

oh come on guys, lets just forgive and forget can't we?

Forgive barca for bidding below his value, and forget the twunt in ever being in a city shirt.

I was a big fan, what a talented player! but he is making us look like a joke. £160k per week, fuck me, I would walk over hot coals carrying buckets of shit for a small percentage of that! He is an ungrateful unproffesional child who needs to grow up. I dearly hope he either discovers humility and treats us with the respect we deserve or fucks off somewhere else!

halpo123 said:
robinho Whatever happened he took a punt on us

if worked out for a while then sort of fizzled

but he is still a Man City footballer

Set it alight Robbie,Spread the word

I hope Brazil lose big time... lol

Just got Brazil in the world cup draw in the office. Should be chuffed but just cant stand the little twat. At least I should get some money back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.