Robinho/ Hughes Rift?

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Ok, I can't find proper quotes anywhere yet, but during the Five Live broadcast, did Hughes deny a problem when asked about it?

What I read on teletext I refuse to believe, as a quote, as it would be the stupidest thing he could have said. About the 'rift', it went along the lines of 'In reality, it's a lot calmer than people would think!'!!

What?? That can't be right! Can someone put up the actual quote if it can be found, please?

Thanks.

Thats bullshit. That quote was taken out of context. He was talking about harmony in the dressing room with that quote.

The only negative he said about Robbie was that some of the criticism has been deserved as it has with himself.

I stopped looking at newsnow so I miss all this bollocks that is printed about us hourly.

Hughes made a great point in saying that the media spotlight is as intense on us as it is the big four, the difference is, that we dont have the squad depth to win consistently so we are their easy target.

svennis pennis said:
Thats bullshit. That quote was taken out of context. He was talking about harmony in the dressing room with that quote.

The only negative he said about Robbie was that some of the criticism has been deserved as it has with himself.

Cheers for that, Svennis. I was highly suspicious of what I read, as I couldn't believe Hughes would be that stupid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.