Robinho - Huntelaar - Flamini

Far fecthed and not gonna happen (like 99% of swap deals that are touted)

Huntelaar can go fuck himself the arrogant ****

He doesn't meet the criteria we want

I don't think Mancini will just buy players he seems to be a lot more shrewd than Hughes was, looking for loan deals first to see how the players are doing and then buy them if they are good, if not, ship them back.

Quite clever actually.

Maybe some kind of exchange loan deal? Robinho to Milan on loan and we get Flamini and Huntelaar on loan?

BringBackSwales said:
smiles said:
Huntelaar, pmsl... after the comments he made about City!?!

I'd prefer to get flamini on loan personally

what did he say about City mate?

I can't remember his exact words but it was derogatory and was basically - I won't be going to MCFC, who the fuck do they think they are trying to sign me, I'm destined for the best teams on the planet - kinda bull shit blah blah.

I beleive we made the enquiry during the Thanksin era after that cheeky bid for Torres fell through.

Milan would win the scudetto if that were to happen. I think Ronaldinho has been playing well because of the coach who pushes him to his limits and i think he would do the same for robinho.

I personally do not want CITY to give up on robinho, he was allowed to come back too soon and therefore allowed the fans to critique his performances. I was a highly rated recruit coming out of high school and when i suffered a few injuries my freshman year in college, it took me 2 months to get myself back to game shape. I do think our criticism of robbie is not fair bc he did play well last year and soon as hes back to match fitness i think he will reward the management.

so lets not even go for hentelaar (who isn't palying @ all @ mIlan)...

ALL OUR LIVES said:
BringBackSwales said:
what did he say about City mate?

I can't remember his exact words but it was derogatory and was basically - I won't be going to MCFC, who the fuck do they think they are trying to sign me, I'm destined for the best teams on the planet - kinda bull shit blah blah.

I beleive we made the enquiry during the Thanksin era after that cheeky bid for Torres fell through.

I think what he actually said was ''there was an offer from a mediocre team in England and some others but not enough to make me want to leave Ajax'' or something along those lines...

robbi is a sitting duck.....dont think he ever really wanted to come to city....he dont perform when he gets the chance.....time to get rid asap.....anyone who says give him a chance etc needs their fuckin head testing..........hughes was too scared to get rid/not play...as bobbi manc only has till the end of the season to impress the arabs he cant afford to waist any time on him...get what we can and get rid.....cant remember any game when he made the main difference to a proper result....sorry chaps but he is the new kinky...shit hot but not what we need....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.