Robinho injury setback !

alib said:
anyone else beginning to think (like me) he'll never play for us again?

he'll spin out the injury til January then demand to be sold to Barcelona?

Hold on mate ill get Buzzer1 on it, Gerrard went off injured other night surely this cant be just coincidence there's a conspiracy going on here, ill see what videos i can find on you tube to back our theory up..

Can nobody just be objective here and accept that Robi is in fact, injured, without resorting to numerous (and in my opinion, ridiculous) conspiracies about his willingness to play/desperation to go to Barca/sulking because Elano's gone/comparing him to Anelka.

Arrrgh!

Oh no what am I saying...it's just another normal day on the Planet Bluemoon eh!?

alib said:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that a deal may have already been done. I'm not ITK before people ask, I just think he will be off in Jan.

black mamba said:
You'll see in January ....... bullshit or not!

I'm not sure whether you understand this or not, his foot will have been scanned by an x-ray machine. This involves sending in x-rays and measuring the time it takes to bounce back, when there is a change in density (IE bone to flesh) then some of the x-ray is reflected. This is the genereated by a computer to produce an image.

Now, I think Robinho is a special player and all but I doubt he can alter x-rays accurately enough to show a broken bone.

Conversely, with Anelka you can't scan a back injury (Unless the vertabrae themselves are damaged) a lot of it will be muscle or nerve pain/damage so they rely on the players feedback.

I might have got the bit about how an x-ray works wrong, but it works something like that.

stony said:
alib said:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that a deal may have already been done. I'm not ITK before people ask, I just think he will be off in Jan.

What about John Terry, I know he was in tears at being made to stay at Chelsea, is he signing for us? How about Crouch, I know his mam once drove through Manchester and loves City and stuff

Perhaps he was tracking back in a training game or something?

I mean, he couldn't get injured any other way as he doesn't do anything at all, ever, on the pitch, does he?

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:

What about John Terry, I know he was in tears at being made to stay at Chelsea, is he signing for us? How about Crouch, I know his mam once drove through Manchester and loves City and stuff

Put your handbag away
600509.gif

Freestyler said:
Bollocks!

*applies tin hat*

i want him back as soon as possible, but at the moment we hardly miss him do we.

Since he's been out of the squad we've played 6 games and only won three of them and even one of those was against a reserve Fulham side who we couldn't manage to beat till extra time. We're doing well enough but were still missing Robinho IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.