Robinho likes Barca

10.Goater_Legend said:
Rehashed comments from about 2 months ago he was just out yesterday saying we could win the title.

Don't think so as he mentions Zlatan. But as Sam has said above who wouldnt like to play for Barca.

in the real world Barca are mulling over a bid for a left winger.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/futbol/1adivision.html?a=8bc65b3d8acd5ef28c6919c787544b06&t=1252351743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/futbol/1adivision. ... 1252351743</a>

He pretty much had to say all of that.

The press will likely have cut out the 'buts' etc so it reads just like Rob praising Barca.

As a fan of footy Rob would be mad to dismiss them and all he basically said was 'thanks, flattering but no thanks'.

We're going to have to get used to this. Superstar players will attract superstar clubs.

Rob looks happy enough at City to me.

TheMightyQuinn said:

The press will likely have cut out the 'buts' etc so it reads just like Rob praising Barca.

As a fan of footy Rob would be mad to dismiss them and all he basically said was 'thanks, flattering but no thanks'.

We're going to have to get used to this. Superstar players will attract superstar clubs.

I hope you are right.

There is a sense in which Robinho is out of place at City, or has been.

I hope it will change now and that he will be part of a CL squad next season. Robinho not being in one of the top teams in world football is wrong and I can't see him staying unless we finish top 4 this year.

mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I hope you are right.

There is a sense in which Robinho is out of place at City, or has been.

I hope it will change now and that he will be part of a CL squad next season. Robinho not being in one of the top teams in world football is wrong and I can't see him staying unless we finish top 4 this year.

That's my take on it anyway.

He'd be mental to tell Barca to fuck off then find we fail miserably and he's burnt his bridges with the best team on the planet outside of Manchester! He's just being a pro and speaking like one.

I agree that if we don't succeed on some level this season then Robinho will leave us and he'll do so with my blessing. For now though he looks insanely happy at City and long may it continue!

With Robbie being the highest profile player in prem league we are going to have a sucession of stories linking him with Barca, he will say happy at City but respects Barca. Just when we get a top notch team everyone will want to reak it up and the press will relish and pursue this until they make it happen. Might not be this January but I suspect next summer it will be will he won't he, just as the rags have had it up to their necks with the trannie transfer we will have it with Robbie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.