Robinho (Merged)

Re: Robinho?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
GaudinoMotors said:
do you think the "eat shit and die of herpes" is actually funny??

Maybe to some people but do you actually think i sat here and ment what i said! If people think that then that is a worry in its self

I have no idea what you actually meant - that's not the point - you posted it
"eat shit and die of herpes" ffs

Spanish and Swedish news papers today:

Barcha: Swap Robinho and Ibra.

If this happend, it would be some awesome business for us :)

actually blue boy - we're being unfair - it's just that there's lots of swearing, innuendo and downright filth on here - but a lot of it manages to be in some context and funny.
I guess the no news situation has us all a bit snappy

Seasideblue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
do you think the "eat shit and die of herpes" is actually funny??

And do you think Robinio's mum would think it was funny if she read it Blue boy?

So while you quite rightly defend your mother remember everyone has one With this in mind you may like to think before you post what you did above

See thats a better way of putting it. Yes he has a mother and im sure she woud hate to read that. Your right it was over the top i know that and it wont be everyones cup of tea. I didnt write it and mean any harm but by all means question my integrity but dont bring my Mum into it, its just wrong

Come on lads...

It's one thing to slag off a player, but to slag off fellow Blues and their parents? Jesus, what kind of forum is this?

If you was at a match, and some guy next to you shouted "Fuck of Richards you cnut" would you turn round and say "Oi dickhead, your mums a cnut"?

No! So why on here?

zeven said:

Guardiola has said he doesnt want Robninho and Ibrahimovic has said he is not leaving Barcelona.

zeven said:

Not gonna happen imo,,and ill tell yer what if Robbie comes back fighting fit the way he was when he came,,with all our acquisitions,he will bang goals in again for fun,and i for 1 hope it happens now,if we get him back the way he can be not to arsed about Balo then to be honest

land said:
If you was at a match, and some guy next to you shouted "Fuck of Richards you cnut" would you turn round and say "Oi dickhead, your mums a cnut"?

Now that would be funny.

Maybe if Mummy Robinho raised her son to be responsible, loyal, mature and hard working, there wouldn't be a problem with him and our club - and by extension, us supporters.

The fact of the matter is that Robinho has taken us for a ride, disrespected the Club, the manager, the supporters and his contract, and as a result has lost the respect of the supporters who loved him in his first season.

Maybe the throwaway comment of him dying of herpes is a little over the top, but the little scrote can go fcuk himself for all I care. Any one of us on this board would give our eye teeth to represent our illustrious football club, and no doubt the majority of us love City as much as any other thing in our lives. Robinho's constant and consistent disrespect of our club and us supporters is unforgivable.

For that reason, he is a cock of the highest order.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302561/Robinho-Manchester-City-Craig-Bellamys-shoes.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Pics of Robinho arriving at carrington, shares a smile with De Jong..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.