robinho,,,,of course

themoment

When subbed he has walked down the tunnel rather than sit with his team mates....this alone says it all. He plays for himself and has no concern for team ethics.....why are so many fooled by the hype... Robinho is bad for the team's future and needs taking down.

he didnt, he sat with the subs and Mancini bollocked him for his behaviour when he kicked the jacket

themoment said:
When subbed he has walked down the tunnel rather than sit with his team mates....this alone says it all. He plays for himself and has no concern for team ethics.....why are so many fooled by the hype... Robinho is bad for the team's future and needs taking down.

Watch the game next time.

i thgought i saw him sitting in his shirt for a while after being subbed.....and maybe his reaction in kicking the tracksuit was one of frustration cause he knew he hadnt played well???

he's blatently not pulling his weight
drop him until hes fit cause he might aswell have not played today
at the minute id have one beller over 10 robinhos

hes a class act thou and if we get him fit, we know what he might do,
id personally get rid of him in january cause he doesnt wna be here and his attitude is shite
but thats me , and i am nt the man who could motivate him

Paulmcfc2703 said:
he didnt, he sat with the subs and Mancini bollocked him for his behaviour when he kicked the jacket
A well meant bollocking can be justified and constructive.Shay gave Toure a major bollocking today.

themoment said:

You need taking down...

...to specsavers

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
A well meant bollocking can be justified and constructive.Shay gave Toure a major bollocking today.
Totally agree mate

After spitting at Brian Kidd he walked down the corridor kicking ballboys , he then got hold of the club cat and strangled it with his bare hands before putting itching powder in De Jongs thong, he then sneaked outside and slashed Ireland's car tyres - Burn Him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.