robinho,,,,of course

dref619 said:
he's blatently not pulling his weight
drop him until hes fit cause he might aswell have not played today
at the minute id have one beller over 10 robinhos

hes a class act thou and if we get him fit, we know what he might do,
id personally get rid of him in january cause he doesnt wna be here and his attitude is shite
but thats me , and i am nt the man who could motivate him

We get him fit, get him to pull his slight weight and let him perform. Then we will see what we get. I expect him to perform magnificently in the New Year. Some have forgotten how well he has played and can play. He will win us matches.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dref619 said:

id personally get rid of him in january cause he doesnt wna be here and his attitude is shite

We get him fit, get him to pull his slight weight and let him perform. Then we will see what we get. I expect him to perform magnificently in the New Year. Some have forgotten how well he has played and can play. He will win us matches.

Sanity returns to Bluemoon...........

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dref619 said:

mate im saying i agree, and i hope bobby gets the best out of him
he is immense when hes on it

themoment said:
When subbed he has walked down the tunnel rather than sit with his team mates....this alone says it all. He plays for himself and has no concern for team ethics.....why are so many fooled by the hype... Robinho is bad for the team's future and needs taking down.
Very poor quality trolling there, must do better.

GaudinoMotors said:
After spitting at Brian Kidd he walked down the corridor kicking ballboys , he then got hold of the club cat and strangled it with his bare hands before putting itching powder in De Jongs thong, he then sneaked outside and slashed Ireland's car tyres - Burn Him!!
then dissolve the body in acid...

no point taking any chances

Go and read the Rag Papers if that's what you want to believe.
He sat on the bench, he is obviously short of games.
World class player.
He will make a difference.

themoment said:
When subbed he has walked down the tunnel rather than sit with his team mates....this alone says it all. He plays for himself and has no concern for team ethics.....why are so many fooled by the hype... Robinho is bad for the team's future and needs taking down.

LOLOLOLL piss off you rag

we ( real city fans who go to matches) seen robinho SIT DOWN ON THE BENCH!

+ it was again showed on MOTD , he walked down the tunnel vs SPURS

so shut up you tit.

Why are people of here so dumb?!!!

Why do you think these Sheikhs have invested hundreds of millions into the club..because they are childhood fans, or maybe they just love the people of manchester??

They are investing all this money as they have a pupose to fulfill, and Robinho fits into that better than bellers..he's a footballing personaility and represents where they want to take the club.

If Robinho leaves..how many more big names are gonna come here??..and if we don't get the big names are we gonna be successful in the domestic league, or the champions league, even if we scrape in, then how long before the sheikhs pull out? How long you think before they are gonna continue pumping money in??

Maybe everyone's happy just getting back to being mediocre, but i'm happy beating stoke, even if we have to play with 10 men!!

be_unique said:
Why are people of here so dumb?!!!

Why do you think these Sheikhs have invested hundreds of millions into the club..because they are childhood fans, or maybe they just love the people of manchester??

They are investing all this money as they have a pupose to fulfill, and Robinho fits into that better than bellers..he's a footballing personaility and represents where they want to take the club.

If Robinho leaves..how many more big names are gonna come here??..and if we don't get the big names are we gonna be successful in the domestic league, or the champions league, even if we scrape in, then how long before the sheikhs pull out? How long you think before they are gonna continue pumping money in??

Maybe everyone's happy just getting back to being mediocre, but i'm happy beating stoke, even if we have to play with 10 men!!

out of bout 10 points you make there...not a fuckin 1 of em is right... I can't be arsed pointin out where and why you're full of shite...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.