Robinho smoke and mirrors

MonsallBlue said:
This comment about the impact he made in his first season is spot on.

Nobody else has shown any signs that they are going to make as much impact as he did. Ade showed some promise but after that ban he aint been the same.

Hope he stays.

If he goes , so be it. We will carry on regardless. I just dont want it to get messy and him to leave under a cloud.

I think you are right. I would be gutted if he left because last year he showed how good he was and we need that type of class to move forward to win trophies. Hughes loves Robinho and has always rated him... hence the reason why he got so annoyed with Dunga for putting him in the Brazil squad against England.

Finally if he goes we need to replace him with someone of his ilk in my opinion... Ribery?

Anyway I hope he stays but if he does go I wish the lad all the best!

We'll offload him in January. To save face we'll use the one of him not coming back when he should, bad influence in the changing room etc etc.

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt I am. He doesn't want to play his football in the cold, he's got no feelings for City whatsoever and only signed for us because he was desperate to get away and we offered a wedge of cash at the last minute.

It's a shame because I would have liked to see what he could do for us this season with some better players around him.... and it's yet another of my son's shirts with the wrong sodding name on it FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.