Robinho spat on?

rick4city said:
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=robinho&assetType=image&src=quick

look on the description of the first or second picture. It says

LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM - APRIL 25: Robinho of Manchester City shields his face as he is spat on by Everton supporters while he retrieves the ball during the Barclays Premier League match between Everton and Manchester City at Goodison Park on April 25, 2009 in Everton, England. (Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images)

You have to click on the second photo btw. Dirty scouse scum

sorry if this has been posted

I have to say lads, I saw the incident where Robinho was shielding his face and it was nothing to do with being spat on. As he was going to get the ball, he basically had to run beside the advertisement boards, and some big fat tosser in front of me got up and told him to fuck off. Robinho shit his kacks (as would I) and then play continued on.

At most, he was intimidated - nobody touched him, nobody spat on him and nobody shouted anything racist at him. I've already emailed Ian Ross at Everton to tell him my version of events as it wasn't true.

To the person who started this thread - calling Robinho a racist name and calling someone "scouse scum" falls under the same category of bigotry. Calling Robinho a racist name and laughing at a player who has just done in his cruciate ligament all falls under the same label as scummy in my eyes. Some idiots on this board need to look at themselves as I know from my dad being a City fan that like ourselves - nobody has the perfect set of fans.

Can I just say one more thing - if I had noticed anything like Robinho being spat on, I would have reported it immediately. Don't label us all as scumbags just because of something one person might have done.

Sky Blue said:
M27 Blue said:
Taches?gola sportswear?
Don't go there son,your not exactly renowned for your fashion are ya?
Why is it you all look like Franny Jeffers?

They do all look the same!

FrancisJeffers_599477.jpg

1228.jpg

DavidNugentITV_697151.jpg

joey_barton.jpg

1105788.jpg

Really, do you want me to wreck my eyes posting pictures of the Neville and Gallagher brothers. Don't even start me on Hatton.

;)

Tell The King said:
Evertonian said:
Well you have a good shot, with all your immoral blood money.

However, you're about 10 players or so away from being on our level - i'd take given, ireland and robinho from your squad. Whereas as Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Cahill, Saha, Rodwell, Gosling, Arteta, Yakubu, Pienaar and Vaughan would walk into your team.

So basically, seeing as Eto is the latest quality name to turn you down, you're going to have to keep buying the likes of Bellamy ad Bridge for laughable prices.

The ragheads will grow bored before you anywhere near winning the league.

Sorry.
You're level? what? 3 places up the league? 10 players for that? Ridiculous

The players you mentioned in your list are laughable mate. Look at it objectively for once.

Ragheads, nice. And they won't, if you weren't informed by tabloids, you'd know our owners are in it for the long term, and very intelligent business men. Not the Sulmain Al-Fahed that first began spouting the lies in the media, but the actual owners of the club, that believe in investment in the club, youth system, facilities and team. We are not merely a fleeting interest for them.

I tell you what fella - i'm delighted at what's happening at City, and was disappointed that you didn't get Kaka. I hope you lot shake the fuck out of things before Sky and the EPL devise another set of rules to keep their 'top 4' where they are.

But... someone above said our football isn't the greatest. Yesterday, a mix of fatigue and injuries saw us play our worst since November - our football nowadays is nice to watch.

BigDirtyJames

Comparing ugly people isn't an intellectual winner.

Anyway, I can only take your word, which is why I originally said 'if true' in expressing potential disgust.

And, yes, this board, as with society, can be almost irony-free at times. Many individuals just love to insult people without giving it a second thought, if there was a first one. As a born and bred Mancunian and Kippax lifer with a red scouse wife, I find the abuse aimed at Liverpudlians on this forum to be mind-blowingly stupid. I'm all for humour, but blind prejudice is just extremely dull.

bdj fair play to you m8 for coming on and putting across your point of view and i havent tried to be nasty to any evertonian on here have just tried to rebuke daft arguments like we are ten players away from being at your level with facts. IMO i can only go off seeing them at eastlands and what i have seen on sky and IMO it has been effective but not pretty to watch. In the cupties against liverpool and the rags this year the only good thing about either game was that it ended.

I realise you have been somewhat hampered by injuries this year but I think regardless of who you have or dont have you have a particular style of play brought in by moyes which while not pretty is effective. I think the only problem with it is that like bolton it will bring you limited success

EVERTON WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHIN 5 YEARS.

No money, Shite old players, Shite ground, no hope.

De Souza said:
Is anyone really surprised? Everton fans have to be the biggest bunch of scallys going!

im with you mate hate the dirty bastards. there was a lot of vile stuff coming from the everton scum

kiam06 said:
EVERTON WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHIN 5 YEARS.

No money, Shite old players, Shite ground, no hope.
nahh Everton wont go down any time soon mate.They are a good enough team and business to be able to stay up.Mostly the teams that come up are the ones that will be going back down.

try and rebmember what u did at bro last season spat at the police and ripped up seats small amount of fans don't acount for all .

mancboy123 said:
Is it worth pointing out to this guy that elano walks into the brazil team but arteta cant get into the spain team or that pienaar is ON LOAN to you because he cant get into a mid table german team, that Jo is ON LOAN to you because he couldnt get into our team.

Lescott is not a patch on Kompany and Jagielka is about the same level as ned except ned is a darn site younger. its very easy for all of us to build up our own players and for us to wear rose tinted specs about how good our players are but the youngsters in our team ireland, richards, onohua have been full internationals in the case of ireland and richards or captained their u21 side in the case of onohua. Rodwell, Gosling and Vaughan i know absolutely zero about so you will have to let us know why they would walk into our side but i certainly havent read anything in the press about any big names sniffing around these three.

Im not having a go because its good to support ur team and believe that your players are the best in the world but to say the little lot you mentioned would walk into our team is just downright laughable. The only player out of your team i would have is maybe cahill but even then i am not sure on him because i think he does well in a team that plays the kind of football you guys play but in a team that plays football along the ground as oppose to in the sky im not sure how he would do.

Elano has won 32 caps in 5 and a half year Hardly a regular.

Jo is on loan because of our horrific injury list. Pienaar isn't on loan.

Lescott and Jagielka are both comfortably better than what you have, if you thnk otherwise then you simply know nothing about fotball.

Yeah Cahill's height is tailor made for the long ball game we play!

You silly oddballs have formed this odd impression that you're successors to the Arsenal team of a few years ago.

In fact both goals yesterday were scored from long punts whereas ours wasa beautiful constructed passing move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.