Robinho speaks

Fair play, he was never going to settle here and needs to feel wanted, as he admits himself some people just can't hack it and he is one of them.

if its cold , put the fire on
if its dark ,put the lights on . simples
thats what i do

i suspect overtaking united in 2 yrs depended on the likes of him knuckling down,just goes to show what a passenger he was
overtaking a team like united requires effort robbie !!

During World cup,he said that he wanted to come back to City after he was denied by Santos his most beloved club.

He is trying to say that all the damage done was not his fault.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Fair play, he was never going to settle here and needs to feel wanted, as he admits himself some people just can't hack it and he is one of them.

ha ha Robinho - MAN UP FFS!

Can we make this the last Robinho thread please.
He came, he failed, its over

He really is a pathetic little shit - full of his own self importance. I'm pleased to see the back of him.

One of these people who thinks its everyone elses fault but doesnt look at themself.

Failed at Madrid, Failed at City, blaming everyone and everything for reasons why without looking in the mirror at himself and asking why he is falling out with so many coaches and clubs.

Give it 1 year till he is unhappy at Milan due to not playing due to party lifestyle with Ronaldino. Then he will move elsewhere and blame Milan

Glad he is gone

He might get an unpleasant surprise when he experiences the winter in Milan it gets dark and cold there. Italian football is also very strict and Milan are renown for their methods

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.