Robinho spills the beans...

To be honest, i don't think Robinho would know any more than any of us lot with regards to Tevez and Eto'o. His comments will just be based on all the media speculation. I doubt Garry Cook would take time out from his busy schedule just to interrupt Robinho's holiday and keep him updated. Robinho should be treated no different to the rest of the squad, so they'd have to tell eveyone else too... and they simply wouldn't do that. This view that players know the ins and outs of what's going on is a myth in my opinion.

i think he'd be talking to other players though, possibly Dani Alves at Barcelona in regards to Eto'o, and i'm sure his agent will know another agent for other deals. He'll have more of an idea than we do, that's for sure.

Tell The King said:
i think he'd be talking to other players though, possibly Dani Alves at Barcelona in regards to Eto'o, and i'm sure his agent will know another agent for other deals. He'll have more of an idea than we do, that's for sure.
I'm not so sure about that. We have Spursmad, he doesn't! ;-)

Tricky_Trev said:
Tell The King said:
I'm not so sure about that. We have Spursmad, he doesn't! ;-)

Lmao! Too true mate, too true.

CarlosJPA said:
About Barça talks, robinho didn´t spend even 10 seconds to comment.

About Video talks, only 24 seconds, doens´t worth.

But there are sexy, very soft, very light, photos that all hot women take after lose in the pool:

<a class="postlink" href="http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Paparazzo/0,,7188,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Pap ... 88,00.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Paparazzo/0,,AS0-7195,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Pap ... 95,00.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Paparazzo/0,,AA1699886-7195,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Pap ... 95,00.html</a> ,she is the second one

enjoy!

Umm... What's that phrase again...?

YOWZERS!!

Tricky_Trev said:
To be honest, i don't think Robinho would know any more than any of us lot with regards to Tevez and Eto'o. His comments will just be based on all the media speculation. I doubt Garry Cook would take time out from his busy schedule just to interrupt Robinho's holiday and keep him updated. Robinho should be treated no different to the rest of the squad, so they'd have to tell eveyone else too... and they simply wouldn't do that. This view that players know the ins and outs of what's going on is a myth in my opinion.

I think he would, for reasons other have outlined above i.e. links to other players and agents etc. He might even know Tevez and Eto'o personally. Who knows?

Also, I think as one of our biggest stars, he WOULD be kept in the picture, OR he would be pestering GC. He's bound to have his mobile number isn't he?

Agree, Robbie would have a better idea than us.

There were also the rumors that Tevez flew to Brazil after the South American qualifying games before Brazil went to South Africa, however this could just be coincidence or the mere fact that with looming umeployment Carlos was looking for a cheaper flight by changing in Rio.

CarlosJPA said:
Robinho said he likes the City of Manchester, it´s a beatiful city, but the food not so good, english love fried food, so he eats most of time at home.

About Tevez and Eto'o, they are close to sign, he was happy because of this, talked about brazilian national team, some brazilian coaches, about his wife, they will marry very soon....

A person asked about playing in Spain again, he answer in a same way everybody do " Barça and Real are two big times, but in the future maybe", he was politician....

the person in the centre of the table told that he has very good source why Kaka didn´t sign for us: because the roof, ceiling of the church he goes fell and he thought that was a signal not to sign. Robinho didn´t know it ´s true, he was serious in this part.

Pretty much this is it.

And the woman on his side, was a former Big Brother contest, most know by perform oral sex in boyfriend and his cell phone was stolen.......

So basically all that we had to do was pay for the church roof to be fixed and make a donation to the church as a signing on fee and we would have had Kaka......

danmancity1 said:
CarlosJPA said:
Robinho said he likes the City of Manchester, it´s a beatiful city, but the food not so good, english love fried food, so he eats most of time at home.

About Tevez and Eto'o, they are close to sign, he was happy because of this, talked about brazilian national team, some brazilian coaches, about his wife, they will marry very soon....

A person asked about playing in Spain again, he answer in a same way everybody do " Barça and Real are two big times, but in the future maybe", he was politician....

the person in the centre of the table told that he has very good source why Kaka didn´t sign for us: because the roof, ceiling of the church he goes fell and he thought that was a signal not to sign. Robinho didn´t know it ´s true, he was serious in this part.

Pretty much this is it.

And the woman on his side, was a former Big Brother contest, most know by perform oral sex in boyfriend and his cell phone was stolen.......

So basically all that we had to do was pay for the church roof to be fixed and make a donation to the church as a signing on fee and we would have had Kaka......

No...he saw it as a sign not to sign. Personally I think he just did'nt fancy the project, his loss!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.