Robinho to Barca?

Stackmoney

Probably not true but if we met with Barca officials maybe they asked us about some of our players.

I really don't think its likely that cook would be so keen to meet so we can sell our best assets to them

Whats the point of wasting our time in writing about something that would never happen .

Try sourcing the unkown players in Europe that will be the super stars of tomorrow along with their value .

JUSTBLUE08 said:
Whats the point of wasting our time in writing about something that would never happen .

Try sourcing the unkown players in Europe that will be the super stars of tomorrow along with their value .

no-one in the footballing world appears to know who stephen ireland is for some reason :(

C_T_I_D said:
Would anyone swap Robinho + £10 million for Eto'o and Henry?

never......easier to replace strikers than robinho.....he,s simply unreplaceable on his day.....

C_T_I_D said:
Would anyone swap Robinho + £10 million for Eto'o and Henry?

That would be like taking a lateral move at a job. Robinho is our centre piece and the face of this club for right now and we need to bring in players to make him, Stephen Ireland and our other players better. Keep this in mind, Robbie is tied for third in the EPL in goals with arguably the "best" striker in the the world in Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard. In only his first year adapting to EPL football that is pretty impressive and as soon as he gets a great playmaker around him, he can score as many goals as both Eto and Henry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.