Robinho to Besiktas 99% done

hi mates,
im a besiktas fan from istanbul.

all besiktas fanatics are really looking forward to robinho transfer but i have my concerns.first of all,besiktas need a striker robinho more like attacking middlefielder-attacking winger.robinho has great potential but he's not showing himself in teams he used to play.

do u think he can be so succes in Besiktas?

Hello mates, just registered your website from İstanbul.

We are waiting an official announcement for the Robinho's transfer deal from our club management today.

But there is a website called Sky Bet. They made the Barcelona favourite in Robinho's transfer bid just a few minutes ago.
Is there any news about this statement ?

Deepest Blue said:
besiktas1903 said:
hello mates,

do u think robinho can be succesful in besiktas?
Do you have any more Brazilians in your team?
He likes a few mates about the place.

There are 3 more Brazilians.

Rogeira Da Silva Bobo, Marcia Nobre and Rodrigo Tabata.

Guti and Quaresma also, who can speak Portugese and Spanish :)

On oddschecker Robbie is odds on to sign for Barca.

Can see why Robbie would like to go to Turkey as his best mate Elano plays for Gala but he would surely like to move back to Spain to prove Madrid wrong about letting him go.

If he goes though will we replace as he is a possible for our 25 man squad.

I dont really see how the deal would be done with Barca. The manager there doesnt want him due to his attitude and fears he could be disruptive.

When they wanted him they wanted a loan - after what happened with Santos and only 2 years or so left on his contract we would never be stupid enough to let him go on loan again - its a sale for decent money or part ex for a player we want or nothing.

Barca wont pay what we want for him and dont have the money anyway, it would only happen as part of a deal for Ibra and hes said he doesnt want to come to england or city at this stage (No champions league)

To be honest a move to Turkey suits all parties, gets him out of the press over here, the climate and league will suit him more. He will get to play in the Champions League. The clubs being talked about our big and well supported in Turkey. Hes got some Brazilians to play with and keep him happy. I think city will take the reported deal - £18 - £20 million plus another 5 or 6 million in addons good deal for all parties. We just need to get rid of him now at the ned of the day.

Besiktas JK said:
Deepest Blue said:
Do you have any more Brazilians in your team?
He likes a few mates about the place.

There are 3 more Brazilians.

Rogeira Da Silva Bobo, Marcia Nobre and Rodrigo Tabata.

Guti and Quaresma also, who can speak Portugese and Spanish :)

yea my friend already answered:)

i hope robi will contribute us a lot especially in EL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.