Robinho to come back? Yes or No? [Merged]

Re: Robinho Coming Back?

Kinky by name said:
iqjatt said:
This just shows why we have managers in charge of team affairs.......
If you like it or not the fact is Mancio chose to let Robi go to santos for 6 months, Mancio had a choice; he himself was a player and knows what robi is going through, and perhaps that helped him make the right choice.

If Robi had of stayed everyone would have lost out, he would be playing shite, we probably wouldn't have signed Johnson, etc......

Robi will come back next season...........hopefully.
I doubt if Mancini thought he would be here by the time Robinho returned - he was just getting rid of a problem temporarily I think.

And tell me please, just what is poor Robi going through?

I think it's called a long injury layoff, which then unfortunately turned into a loss of form, than after few matches back when your still trying to recover your form the fans start turning on you. then you have to think to yourself; if i stay here with these guys on my back i'm more likely to struggle in next few months, and my place in brazil squad is gone, or i can go to brazil for 6 months fix everything up, come back after the world cup and start affresh.

And tell me please, just what is poor Robi going through?[/quote]

I think it's called a long injury layoff, which then unfortunately turned into a loss of form, than after few matches back when your still trying to recover your form the fans start turning on you. then you have to think to yourself; if i stay here with these guys on my back i'm more likely to struggle in next few months, and my place in brazil squad is gone, or i can go to brazil for 6 months fix everything up, come back after the world cup and start affresh.[/quote]

That's all about him and not about us... City, the team, the manager and the fans.

Thanks for winning my argument for me.

iqjatt said:
ffs said:
Some people are unbeleivable,why would you want somebody who turns up on an helicopter with pele acting like hes just set the premier league on fire,then goes about slagging the club off and trying to engineer a move out of the club.He did the same at real, when the going gets tough he just wants to walk.
Football is full of mercenaries and unfortunately we have one at our club.

He can turn up in chopper if he whants to, he never slagged off the club, All that he said was he wanted to continue to play for santos for longer....He grew up their FFS, its the club he supported since boyhood, he's played for them since he was like 9 yrs old or somefin, pele has coached him, and pele has stated repeatedly that Robi is the closest thing that has ever resembled him on the football pitch.....

And he didn't Slagg of Real either: he was a key player for them for 2 seasons running, pivotal to ther 2 league wins with him, then Ramon Calderon promised him new contract, but instead he found out that Ramon whanted to trade him for CR7, then he said if your going to use me as trade bait, i don't whant to play for you anymore. so he asked for transfer.....

Then if you start talking about mercenaries, than every footballer is one, especially all the foreigners, they all come here for the money.... E.g. ask Tevez if he recieves same wage he has here and the same in Boca im sure hed 100% whant to play for Boca.

But some of them attempt to earn that money. We paid a lot of money for (and to) Robinho and he barely even began to repay the club in footballing terms. I don't give a toss whether he loves Santos, he could have gone there on loan and kept his trap shut, he doesn't need to make it clear that he doesn't want to come back. He has shown the club no respect at all in my opinion. I'm not sure what the situation is at the moment, I half assume we are paying a percentage of his wages, I hope not, it would make me sick, but it wouldn't surprise me if we are. The man is an arsehole, people who defend him should be ashamed of themselves, they are supporting a player over the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.