Robinho to Fenerbahce?

Bluemoonbaldboy

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/838066...rbahce-transfer-as-manchester-city-cut-losses
According to the Sunday Times, the Eastlands board are now ready to accept a £19 million offer from Fenerbahce.

Although that represents a £13.5 million loss, the alternative is to carry on paying £160,000 a week in wages to a player who does not feature in Roberto Mancini's plans.

Robinho would prefer a move to Italy or a return to Spain, but no other bids have been received and he is now willing to move to Turkey after being told he will receive a rise on his current after-tax salary.
.There were signs last week that the Brazilian would get another chance to prove his worth at City after being named in the squad for the Europa League tie against FC Timisoara.

However, it now appears Mancini has concluded that Robinho will not feature in his 25-man squad for the Premier League campaign
If there is any truth in this just shows he cares about the money

According to the Sunday Times, the Eastlands board are now ready to accept a £19 million offer from Fenerbahce.

Although that represents a £13.5 million loss, the alternative is to carry on paying £160,000 a week in wages to a player who does not feature in Roberto Mancini's plans.

Robinho would prefer a move to Italy or a return to Spain, but no other bids have been received and he is now willing to move to Turkey after being told he will receive a rise on his current after-tax salary.
.There were signs last week that the Brazilian would get another chance to prove his worth at City after being named in the squad for the Europa League tie against FC Timisoara.

However, it now appears Mancini has concluded that Robinho will not feature in his 25-man squad for the Premier League campaign

I don't know if the deal is true or not but the parts about not featuring in Mancinis plans are bollocks. Mancini has always said he wants robinho to stay and i even remember him saying robinho could make history at eastlands.

20sbc07 said:
I don't know if the deal is true or not but the parts about not featuring in Mancinis plans are bollocks. Mancini has always said he wants robinho to stay and i even remember him saying robinho could make history at eastlands.
I know just seems strange they are directly quoting the times they don't tend to be in the habit of printing tabloid crud

I hope he has a blinder if he's played on Thursday. Got a feeling he'll be booed if he plays some part against Liverpool next monday though, if he was at another club then I'd boo him but I won't for as long as he's in a City shirt.

Journos and finance...laughable stuff ;)

Fact is due to amortisation any sum in excess of £16.2m would show up as profit on our books.
That´s the pivotal sum in a case like this.

I´d snap their hands off - ideal for Robbie - basically getting paid for what amounts to beach soccer till the next Copa America or World Cup which is all he´s really interested in

Get rid and move on ASAP. If we get back £19 - £20 million for this dickhead and get him off our wage bill altogether I see it as excellent business.

Realistically with the way he has treated city, the manager the owners hes never going to play for us again.

S04 said:
Journos and finance...laughable stuff ;)

Fact is due to amortisation any sum in excess of £16.2m would show up as profit on our books.
That´s the pivotal sum in a case like this.

Thank you. Their math was driving me insane.

Personally i dont think that he would fit into any club in the premier league. I don't think he's cut out for the pace of it. Now is the time to cut our losses i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.