Robinho to Fenerbahce?

Robinho what can you say ? he is a bag of shit the sooner he has gone the better, he has no bottle and will never be able to cut it in the premier league.He knows it and we all no it ,sad but true.

He can't cut in the EPL? Really people, have you all forgotten his form from two seasons ago when he first arrived that quickly? He showed he could hack it then, he just lost his form and his mental strength last season. There were a lot of things that went on off the pitch that no one on here will know about. He went home to Brazil and returned with a big smile on his face. If he puts is head down and does the work I feel he can return to his form of two seasons ago and be a world class talent for us again. When he is in form he truly is a world class talent. I for one hope he stays and finds his form. I don't care if I'm alone in that, but I'd rather see him in the 25 man squad than some others that are likely to make it.

He clearly doesnt want to play for us or even be in this country. Has a terrible attitude and caused a load of trouble for the club.

There really is no chance of him playing city again IMO.

If he does, plays to his ability and keeps his mouth shut fair enough. Just cant see it happening though.

alera said:
He clearly doesnt want to play for us or even be in this country. Has a terrible attitude and caused a load of trouble for the club.

There really is no chance of him playing city again IMO.

If he does, plays to his ability and keeps his mouth shut fair enough. Just cant see it happening though.

You already posted those thoughts once, no need to restate them in the same thread. Stop bashing the guy so much and then try to cover it up with that last comment. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth and it's pathetic. If he does stay and plays well, I better not see you on here posting how great of a player he is and how you always supported him.

Dont worry you wont. Hes a disgrace his attitude stinks and I cant wait to see the back of him.

But hes not going to play for us again so it wont be an issue.

IMO we should give him another chance.

With the players we have now robinho could be amazing, we all know he has the ability the problem was that he couldnt be arsed.
Hopefully now he can sort out his attitude and see this club is going places, he can be a part of it or he can piss off to some shite club.

6 months, he plays well we keep him if not hes gone.

20sbc07 said:
IMO we should give him another chance.

With the players we have now robinho could be amazing, we all know he has the ability the problem was that he couldnt be arsed.
Hopefully now he can sort out his attitude and see this club is going places, he can be a part of it or he can piss off to some shite club.

6 months, he plays well we keep him if not hes gone.

Agreed. I think we should hang on to him until January and see what Roberto can get out of him.

warhawkmoski said:
He can't cut in the EPL? Really people, have you all forgotten his form from two seasons ago when he first arrived that quickly? He showed he could hack it then, he just lost his form and his mental strength last season. There were a lot of things that went on off the pitch that no one on here will know about. He went home to Brazil and returned with a big smile on his face. If he puts is head down and does the work I feel he can return to his form of two seasons ago and be a world class talent for us again. When he is in form he truly is a world class talent. I for one hope he stays and finds his form. I don't care if I'm alone in that, but I'd rather see him in the 25 man squad than some others that are likely to make it.
Me as we;ll m8

crazygene said:
S04 said:
Journos and finance...laughable stuff ;)

Fact is due to amortisation any sum in excess of £16.2m would show up as profit on our books.
That´s the pivotal sum in a case like this.

Thank you. Their math was driving me insane.

it is mathS not math

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.