Robinho to win the golden boot.

Cheers boys. Im gunna have a cheeky fiver on it tomorrow :)

I need to make sure i slam it on before he he plays tomorrow because the odds will be slashed when he bags a hat-rick.

Hope he comes back and does the business for us!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz61btxSGms&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz61btxS ... re=related</a>

I put £25 on Coral's odds of 40/1.

It's a great bet, he's a class player, he scores goals for Brazil, he's in top form and they play North Korea plus they are bound to get at least to the semi's.

Immaculate Pasta said:

It's a great bet, he's a class player, he scores goals for Brazil, he's in top form and they play North Korea plus they are bound to get at least to the semi's.

Is that just for him to be top goalscorer or for him to be top goalscorer and brazil win it?

mcfc_die_hard said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Is that just for him to be top goalscorer or for him to be top goalscorer and brazil win it?

Just him on his own, crazy odds.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

JESUS!

Im going to scrap going with Brazil and Robbie and just go with the little man because he is by far capable of winning the golden boot!

Comon Robbieee!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Best priced 28/1 now with Ladcrooks
And that wont last long
No one has laid down a marker yet,so the price will contract naturally.
Though as it stands getting this ball in the net is proving not that easy.
Hopefully Brazil have sussed it out,and a feast of crisp,sharp passing with lots of goals await

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.