Robinho Today

Freestyler

Has he been taking lessons from Jo?, last 25 minutes he was on his arse all the time, i hate to say it but he dived at least 3 times in the last 15 minutes second half, one or two decisions maybe he should of had a free-kick but twice today he went down hard under no contact from a wigan player

Now when Jo goes to ground everyone moans and calls him, but when robinho goes to ground everyone blames the ref for not giving the decision

Today robbie got booked and then started mouthing off to the ref 10 minutes later about a decision, 10 minutes later he hand balls it, 5 minutes later he then goes in for a tackle and nearly legs heskey up, hughes should of subbed him after 80 minutes as he was asking for trouble, he easily could of been sent off today, i hope he doesnt make this a regular thing

he had a top game today, maybe should of scored at least 2 but i hope this was a one off

ratherdeadthanred said:
completley disagree not a target man, but i lost count of the amount of times he took the ball out of the air with perfect control from them shokinh hart clearances

true, he did do some quality touches, 1 of them handball which the ref didn't spot, that was after he got booked

i'm not calling him, i just think he went down to easy a number of times

MCFC_Freestyler said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
completley disagree not a target man, but i lost count of the amount of times he took the ball out of the air with perfect control from them shokinh hart clearances

true, he did do some quality touches, 1 of them handball which the ref didn't spot, that was after he got booked

He was up against two 6ft + centre backs, what the fuck do u want him to do?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
ratherdeadthanred said:

Did you see the size of those 3 fuckers that junped him as soon as he got the ball,big clumsy fookers should have been a bit smarter.:)

bluemanc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Did you see the size of those 3 fuckers that junped him as soon as he got the ball,big clumsy fookers should have been a bit smarter.:)
do you know what i mean ffs lol

When i mean going down i'm not talking about the aerial challenges, i'm talking about when he was running at their players, he tried to go past them and under no contact he fell down twice far to easy

from goal kicks yes i understand but i'm talking about when he had the ball at his feet

might of had something to do with us having ten men and constant pressure on the defence. Win a few free kicks and take the pressure off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.