Robinho Today

He dived in the second half, but with an aided shove, he did it because the clock needed to run down, he risked getting a second booking but he's not dived much this season and as far as I'm concerned I'm not happy if we're a cheating team but seen as Wigan got every decision going for about 20 minutes after the red I thought it was nice to get one foul for a dive. (which was aided by a shove)

ive got to be honest apart from .........

playing a vital part in the goal,
winning alot in the air against 6ft+ players,
closing down their players when they had the ball at the back,
unluckily having a shot cleared of the line,
winning free kicks and throw-ins to relieve the pressure when we down to ten men,
and generally working his balls off showing how commited he is to city,

he was rubbish ;-) lol

What happend just after Dunne got sent of.

On first glimse i thought he was trying to take the armband, and Elano or Kompany was stopping him.

Or am i off the mark?

quality hard working performance by robinho,did his job and when the team needed him to play lone striker he did that brilliantly

Robinho was absolutely brilliant today. For a guy so small, he got no protection at all from the referee, every time he jumped for the ball he was being clattered and climbed all over. He gave absolutely everything today and considering he was up against four big defenders, he did a brilliant job. For someone so small, he is incredibly strong. He showed passion, desire and commitment.

Thought he and Elano played very clever towards the end. Just played around with the free kicks and kept it in the corner as long as possible. Smart thinking when you're down to 10 men with 5 mins to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.