Robinho today

avoidconfusion said:
I guess i must have watched a different game because i thought robinho was one of our best players today with elano. I thought swp ireland and richards were shite today
you probably were watching something else, ?

Robinho is the BEST player we have had or are ever likely to have and what else did you want him to do he as 1 of our best players. He cant help being lined up with a load of shite can he?

lastmanback said:
avoidconfusion said:
I guess i must have watched a different game because i thought robinho was one of our best players today with elano. I thought swp ireland and richards were shite today
you probably were watching something else, ?

I don't think so. I just think that there is a shitload of fickle idiots slating City players again.

Robinho was trying to make a difference. His pass to Richards in the last minutes was world class too bad Richards decided not to do the obvious (head the ball) and tried to kick it instead. I wish that had been Ireland then, he even went in with a flying header for Elano's belter pass.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Don't think he wasn't interested, he was always looking for the ball and trying to make things happen but he had an off day along with most of our attacking players

this! he never hid, was always looking for the ball and trying to create stuff. I think he realises what the club is about and what they want to achieve and knows it wont happen overnight. I genuinely believe he's happy at City. Press are just coming out with inevitable stories that he's unsettled etc.

Right thats it, you have made my mind up. I cant make the home game next week but at Portsmouth I will Boo the fuck out of him everytime he touches the ball.

All those attempts at passing, dropping deep to receive the ball, shooting on site, protesting at the shite ref. Definitely not interested, BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.