Robinho 'unwanted' at Milan ......

greasedupdeafguy said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Would love him back here.

I imagine we'd get him for around £10m?

I think he'd flourish in the current team, well worth the gamble.
Really? He would have good games against the likes of Stoke at home but other than that he will be useless. Very overrated player. Was one of the big reasons for our poor away form in Hughes first season it was like playing with 10 men.
i agree ...... robinho is a donkey and a piss poor flair player.

showed his true value in europe,now back to brazil.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Agree with u Timmmmah!

Thought Robinho was class and the players he played with were not on the same wave length.

If he played for us now I think he would flourish doing his tricks on the edge of the box not stuck out on the wing.

Tbh think he contributed more to City more than Mario has and I think i would swap any day!

Soz spelt your name wrong haha

Really? Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm sure Mario got the assist for Sergio's goal. I'd call that a major contribution.

Smith_ said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Agree with u Timmmmah!

Thought Robinho was class and the players he played with were not on the same wave length.

If he played for us now I think he would flourish doing his tricks on the edge of the box not stuck out on the wing.

Tbh think he contributed more to City more than Mario has and I think i would swap any day!

Soz spelt your name wrong haha

Really? Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm sure Mario got the assist for Sergio's goal. I'd call that a major contribution.

What not that old chestnut!

Is he going to live on the back of that for the rest of his life!!

And we wouldn't have been in that position if it wasnt for his antics!

Now you'll point out Tottenham penalty etc!

Point is Robinhio need not have the luxury Mario has off quality players bailing him out as he was about the quality player we had who brought out the best in Stevie Ireland!

nicholasjackson said:
11 goals in 18 games until rape case with jo

as soon as case was dropped 4in last 6 games

not saying it was all down to that but coming to a new country then 4 months later being accussed of rape cant of help a husband with a small child

thankyou robinho for some awesome skills and "that" goal against arsenal

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you might be on to somthing here

went downhill after that night out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.