Robinho-watch

svennis pennis said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He was great tonight fair play to him . Thats two games in a row now but the jury is still out on weather he can do it consistently in the prem.
I saw shades of aaron Lennon in his performance tonight

Im sorry????? Did I mis read that? You did say Aaron Lennon? The over rated piece of shit at Tottenham?

WTF!?

I take it you didn't read the thread about Robinho yesterday where the poster you quoted said Lennon was more productive than Robinho?

Robinho was brilliant tonight, his use of the ball was fantastic most of the time and he deserved a goal and should have had one but for a poor finish, his link up play will Bellamy was very encouraging

Robinho played excellent and looked as though he cared. It this combination which could make him a City great.

He certainly has looked far better the last couple of games. I think he was just very frustrated to not score that goal. Maybe a bit frustrated with a lack of goals recently. A top quality player, and he was very good tonight and he will be the man that is ready to step up in the big games coming up!

Failsworth_Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He was great tonight fair play to him . Thats two games in a row now but the jury is still out on weather he can do it consistently in the prem.
I saw shades of aaron Lennon in his performance tonight

Im sorry????? Did I mis read that? You did say Aaron Lennon? The over rated piece of shit at Tottenham?

WTF!?

I take it you didn't read the thread about Robinho yesterday where the poster you quoted said Lennon was more productive than Robinho?

Robinho was brilliant tonight, his use of the ball was fantastic most of the time and he deserved a goal and should have had one but for a poor finish, his link up play will Bellamy was very encouraging

= ) I dont mind humble pie when its cooked up by blues

Aaron Lennon?

If Robinho keeps working at iit, he could be another Paul Lake!

If he had got his goal scoring boots on, he could easily have had a hat-trick tonight. Phenomonal talent when used right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.