Robinho.

This could be the making of Robinho, forced to come back and face up to reality. Want to sulk? Fine, we're probably the only club in the world that can afford to pay someone 160k a week to play for the reserves, he'd soon see sense and would play to either get a move or prove us wrong, either way we win.

The guy is an immature spoilt brat but he's still got time to grow up.

Give him an ultimatum:

1) Play for Man City and stop bitching.
2) Find a buyer willing to pay us 20 million or exchange for players. Take your salary cut, we're paying none of it for you to play for someone else.
3) Play as the most expensive youth academy player of all time.

Easy.

NewbBlue said:
Give him an ultimatum:

2) Find a buyer willing to pay us 20 million or exchange for players. Take your salary cut, we're paying none of it for you to play for someone else.

Easy.

err, yeah, on paper, but people subject to ultimatums often make commitments they won't be able to keep.

got to use your nous, if everything he does, everything he says indicates he doesn't want to be here, no matter what you can get him to promise in a meeting now, come october the chances are he will be bitching and sulking again.

Chick Counterfly said:
NewbBlue said:
Give him an ultimatum:

Easy.

err, yeah, on paper, but people subject to ultimatums often make commitments they won't be able to keep.

got to use your nous, if everything he does, everything he says indicates he doesn't want to be here, no matter what you can get him to promise in a meeting now, come october the chances are he will be bitching and sulking again.

That's fine. Then he can take a pay cut to play for Santos, and we get Neymar or Ganso in a straight swap. :) Whichever we take, we might even loan back to them for a year.

Hopefully he'll come back. We have better players than when he left, so he should be able to fit in better. He's also not the superstar anymore, so less pressure.

dref619 said:
i wish hed just fuck off

Imagine drefo619 that you were in charge of satisfactorily managing a successful outcome to the benefit of Manchester City. Especially from a fanancial perspective.

How do you suggest we recoup some of the £31,500,000 outlay two years ago?

If he wears our shirt I will support him 100%. Footballers do not live in the same world as us, nobody has ever said ‘no’ to them. Sure he’s acted like a spoilt brat but remember not all individuals can adjust quickly to a different culture and lifestyle and most people would prefer to work in their home town especially if they could earn the same money. Surely it is players like Robinho that we pay our money to see and be entertained, he gets slagged off for not crunching into tackles and pressuring defenders but someone like De Jong doesn’t get the same when he doesn’t chip the keeper while running at full pelt. What I’m trying to say is that all players have their strengths and weaknesses so give him a chance. It was only the timing of his transfer that has worked against us, he was the absolute superstar in the team he joined but now he could be the finishing touch to a fantastic team.

Has robinho actually quoted saying he hates city ect. or is it just journos just spouting this crap to distrupt our campaign on the league & Europe. can sombody link a Direct quote from robi, last time i remember he dosnt speak english.

Tez Tosterone said:
dref619 said:
i wish hed just fuck off

Imagine drefo619 that you were in charge of satisfactorily managing a successful outcome to the benefit of Manchester City. Especially from a fanancial perspective.

How do you suggest we recoup some of the £31,500,000 outlay two years ago?

im fortunately not in that position and in my position of no power i can happily make that comment. but i wish there was a way we could make the little shit fuck off, all he will do his come back and woman, he did it at santos, he did it at madrid, i wish hed come back and prove me wrong, i really do, but he wont. i appreciate your point, that its gna be hard to get rid of him, but that doesnt stop me wanting rid of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.