Robinho's Replacement?

Two's Kompany.... said:
Id be looking to bring in a couple of players from the german league. I reckon they would slot into our league without much difficulty, as they are hard working, efficient players with a touch of class as well.

Heres's who id take a look at:

Piotr Trochowski - Hamburg
Mesut Ozil - Werder Bremen
Toni Kroos - Bayer Leverkusen
Tranquillo Barnetta - Bayer Leverkusen
Ivica Olic - Bayern Munich
Eljero Elia - Bayer Leverkusen

The player who id break the bank to get though is a player who used to play in germany for werder bremen. DIEGO, whos now playing for juventus in italy. Altough Diego is a small south american playmaker, he isnt easily knocked off the ball and is a very determined player. So, bobby manc, use your italian connections and go get diego!!!!!

Really hope to see him, surprised he is still in Germany as he is creative and very very good on the ball. Quite young too.

Arda Turan would be a dream signing. Very talented, very professional and has leadership skills as he is the captain of one of the most fanatically supported clubs, with the most egotistic players in Europe at a very young age, but don't think thats gonna happen since he stated he prefers Liverpool :(

Two's Kompany.... said:

These are both excellent shouts, especially Trochowski. Elia's only just joined Leverkusen and with their position in the Bundesliga I really can't see them selling without stupid money. As for Diego, I saw him play at the weekend and he looked very tepid indeed, although having watched him in the past I'm aware that he's a class act.

johnny on the spot said:
Two's Kompany.... said:

These are both excellent shouts, especially Trochowski. Elia's only just joined Leverkusen and with their position in the Bundesliga I really can't see them selling without stupid money. As for Diego, I saw him play at the weekend and he looked very tepid indeed, although having watched him in the past I'm aware that he's a class act.

Elia has joined HSV (Hamburg) from Twente this summer. Not Leverkusen.

Don't think he wants to go to City at this moment. Just back from injury and now he can play with Van Nistelrooy

Ousemma Darragi & Yassine Chikhaoui when back from injury! The latter is more skilled than Robinho & built for the prem!

I dont understand why everyone seems so suprised at his lack of interest, didnt he do exactly the same at Madrid? i.e have one good season then vanish in a sulk.

Madrid put someone ahead of him in the pecking order after he had a dip in form and that was that, his head went back up his a**e and he came out and said he wanted to leave.

No doubting his ability on the field but his mind-set is not that of a winner, he likes the accolades and getting the pats on the back, but he seems to think he just has to turn up and all will land at his feet.

jellert said:
johnny on the spot said:

Elia has joined HSV (Hamburg) from Twente this summer. Not Leverkusen.

Don't think he wants to go to City at this moment. Just back from injury and now he can play with Van Nistelrooy

I stand corrected. Still, he has just moved.

ricktee76 said:
I dont understand why everyone seems so suprised at his lack of interest, didnt he do exactly the same at Madrid? i.e have one good season then vanish in a sulk.

Madrid put someone ahead of him in the pecking order after he had a dip in form and that was that, his head went back up his a**e and he came out and said he wanted to leave.

No doubting his ability on the field but his mind-set is not that of a winner, he likes the accolades and getting the pats on the back, but he seems to think he just has to turn up and all will land at his feet.
I wasn't suprised, I do doubt his ability, at 26 he isn't going to change either.

Whats about a loan swap deal.

We take Neymar they get Robbie...

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar</a>

bluemonkey71 said:
Whats about a loan swap deal.

We take Neymar they get Robbie...

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar</a>

To young and inexperienced for now, we need someone with prem experience IMO, maybe Benayoun, Joe Cole or someone in a similar mould.

I've heard that he's going to sign an british replacement:

ashley young?
joe cole?
stuart downing?
aiden mcgeady?
james milner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.