Robinhos song fits Bellamys name.

C_T_I_D

We've got Craig Bellamy got started when he scored in a few parts of the ground, albeit a bit quiet. Think if he continues this form it might grow in volume.

yep 'super craig bellamy' - same as used to be 'super mark kennedy'

it got going a little bit at Liverpool on Sunday

Heard one started in North stand, it's along the lines of how the scouse do Liverpool, Liverpool but with Bellamy's name obviously!

He does need a song and soon!

Did anybody notice after he scored his 1st last night only SWP went over to him and Kompany sort of slowly ambled over?

I was happy to see a few more robbie included celebrate together after the second though.

Some guy near me tried to start a chant, but failed.

Bellamy, Bellamy, Craigy Bellamy
He's 5ft 4, and he score
Craigy Bellamy.

Someone needs to come up with a good one pretty soon, he deserves it!

I'm amazed at how good he's been for us. He gets bad press all the time but he's always conducted himself brilliantly in interviews. He knows what professional football is about - he always seems to give 100% and he's been brilliant for us thus far. Fair play to MH for really vouching for him (to us fans at least) and getting him signed. MH was spot on regarding Bellamy. He's a great striker who can finally benefit by having really world class players like Robinho to set him up.

I have no real suggestions, but a song is definitely in order. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.