Robinhos song fits Bellamys name.

C_T_I_D said:
We've got Craig Bellamy got started when he scored in a few parts of the ground, albeit a bit quiet. Think if he continues this form it might grow in volume.

just what we need- another song to this tune. why don;t we just sing 'we've only got one tune' and have done with. pitiful and embarrasing that that's the only tune that we come up with for new players. oh, that and 'one zabaletta' tune. dead original that one.

when 'Istanbul' becomes redundant we'll be f*cked.

for the record craig bellamy deserves his own song- and it most certainly should grow in volume.

Something simple...

to the tune of Wembley, wembley

Bellamy, Bellamy
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he plays for man city

im sorry but its clearly gotta be 'super craig bellamy'! its just obviously got to be!

meldrew said:
Heard one started in North stand, it's along the lines of how the scouse do Liverpool, Liverpool but with Bellamy's name obviously!

He does need a song and soon!
No NO NO not havin this North stand sing? You'll be getting banned.

maineroad68 said:
C_T_I_D said:
We've got Craig Bellamy got started when he scored in a few parts of the ground, albeit a bit quiet. Think if he continues this form it might grow in volume.

just what we need- another song to this tune. why don;t we just sing 'we've only got one tune' and have done with. pitiful and embarrasing that that's the only tune that we come up with for new players. oh, that and 'one zabaletta' tune. dead original that one.

when 'Istanbul' becomes redundant we'll be f*cked.

for the record craig bellamy deserves his own song- and it most certainly should grow in volume.

How about this one as a song for Pablo. I dont think the tune is in use for any other player and is dead easy to sing along to:

Pablo Zabaleta! Pablo Zabaleta!
La da da da, hey!
La da da da, hey!

(repeat)

I think it would be a lighthearted song which would get us all in the spirit

To the tune of "wembley, wembley"
BELLAMY, BELLAMY
BORN IN CARDIFF BIN AROUND, NOW HE PLAYS FOR MAN CITY
BELLAMY, BELLAMY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.