Robinho's Wedding

Not sure why but those photographs seem to back up how I feel about him.

He's enjoying himself but not trying to be cool - just having a laugh - and the fact that he's still with his long time girlfriend shows he's down to earth and not distracted by ....jeez, I must have drunk too much wine tonight.

Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Bluebird1 said:
phil williams said:
what dress size do u think she is

Why? What does that matter?
He's got a new job working for Style magazine

And ....

Grt a grip

Thank fook she's a real woman , not one of those sad bolemic stick insects that pass for WAGS.... it my also suggest that she has enough body capacity for a brain.

And ....[/quote]

Grt a grip

Thank fook she's a real woman , not one of those sad bolemic stick insects that pass for WAGS.... it my also suggest that she has enough body capacity for a brain.[/quote]

Hurrah, a voice of sanity!

I'll bet Robinho has 'scored' with her often enough ..... can't see any lean or barren spells there!

Made my day yesterday. The 9th July is my birthday and his wedding day. I went on his website to see the photos, sent him an email to wish him and his missus all the best and stated it was my birthday as well. Low and behold I got the following reply ' Happy Birthday Mr Geoffrey, Robinho has your message. See you next season'.
Geoffrey is my first name maybe they use first names as we use surnames, anyhow thats bloody well made my weekend !!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.