Rochdale FC

Got to say, pretty poor picking up on some grammar. I mean at the end of the day you knew what he was referring too, so does it really matter? Poor form.

Anyway back to the OP, is that pub still on the grounds? My Auntie, (burn in hell woman {long story}), used to own that boozer.

Pigeonho said:
Got to say, pretty poor picking up on some grammar. I mean at the end of the day you knew what he was referring too, so does it really matter? Poor form.

Anyway back to the OP, is that pub still on the grounds? My Auntie, (burn in hell woman {long story}), used to own that boozer.

Yes the pub is still there if you mean the Radcliffe Arms. There is also the Church Inn on the corner

spogga said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes the pub is still there if you mean the Radcliffe Arms. There is also the Church Inn on the corner

The Radcliffe Arms, thats the one. New years eve 2000 in there. Quality boozer. Just a shame my auntie turned into a cocksucking, money grabbing whore, (no i'm not sorry mum!)

The Church Inn...is that the Robinson's pub just behingd the ground? Had a great ime in there, before and after we played there in a freindly a couple of years ago.....

I think they're both Robbie's pubs. I remember going down a drive way and then a pub was on the left upper as you drive in, with the stadium just next to it. Thats the Radcliffe I think and is part of the club grounds as they used to have the rugby teams functions in there.

Pigeonho said:
I think they're both Robbie's pubs. I remember going down a drive way and then a pub was on the left upper as you drive in, with the stadium just next to it. Thats the Radcliffe I think and is part of the club grounds as they used to have the rugby teams functions in there.

Didn't know Robbie had two pubs in Rochdale. Bet he's got a strip club in Heywood as well, hey? How's he get the time? Suppose now he's bust his ankle he has a bit more time.

Anyway I keep Rochdale FC's breathing tackle above the water with my quid a week in their draw. They'da gone under be now if it weren't for me. Come on the Dale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.