Rochdale FC

spogga

Went to watch the mighty Dale last saturday, they beat Barnet 2-1 to go 4th in Div 2.

Other results went Rochdales way, Chesterfield beating league leaders Bournemouth and Rotherham only managing to scrape a draw against Hereford.

I've a feeling that this season Dale just might escape Div 2

spogga said:
Went to watch the mighty Dale last saturday, they beat Barnet 2-1 to go 4th in Div 2.

Other results went Rochdales way, Chesterfield beating league leaders Bournemouth and Rotherham only managing to scrape a draw against Hereford.

I've a feeling that this season Dale just might escape Div 2
One of those "always the bridesmaid teams" would be good if they finally did escape League 2

UP THE DALE!!!! When I came to England a lot and City werevplaying on the Sunday, we always went to see The Dale if they were at home. Its a friendly club. I was wondering IF they get promoted would it has a HUGE positive impact on their finances?? Or is the money between League 2 and 1 not that significant? Anyone know??

Being from North Manchester I have always had a soft spot for Rochdale and even Oldham (despite their hostility to us in the 90's)
Obviously a City fan first but will always check how these two went on.
Any other "Greater Manchester" side can fuck right off though as far as I'm concerned.

I hope they go up, i have Dale,Brentforn,Cardiff £2 e/w for them all to get promoted. 28K if it comes up.

UP THE DALE :)

Tbilisi said:
My second team is Darlington,always tried to watch them when City not on.

Think they might escape League 2 as well!

I live just down the road, nice for them to finally get a victory in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.