Rochdale v. Mini-me Rags

FCU of Bury not doing so well in the league though?

16th at the moment after failing to get promotion last year

lets hope they stall , people lose interest and they fold

weejh said:
just speaking with my best maye, who is an fc fan. he says there isnt any anti-city singing, and my city mate who went to the last fc game with him v barrow confirmed this. i hope they win, got a soft spot for them. i know the reasons why my mate started supporting them and support him for choosing to do it. sorry if that annoys other blues.....

No offence to your mate but a number of their fans are absolute bell-ends, I hope Dale stuff them.

weejh said:
just speaking with my best maye, who is an fc fan. he says there isnt any anti-city singing, and my city mate who went to the last fc game with him v barrow confirmed this. i hope they win, got a soft spot for them. i know the reasons why my mate started supporting them and support him for choosing to do it. sorry if that annoys other blues.....

Is that right?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tkeGFGtulo&feature=related[/youtube]

Vermin.

Have'nt they applied for and are in the process of being granted approval to build a stadium on the old Ten Acre Lane site which is about 3/4 of a mile from Eastlands? About 6,000 capacity if I remember rightly. Apparently the reson this site was chosen is because it's so close to their "spiritual home".

made some great friends with dale fans when doing the jam restart tours boy we had some great night all over the north west of england
great set of lads and always look out for there score and they also had a soft spot for man city aswell

hope they give them a right going over both on and off the pitch
dale have a nice little firm aswell and could we kick off big time

up the dale down the ale

If they draw the real rags at Old Trafford, will they boycott the game?

Or will they buy their tickets and put money in Mr Glazers pocket?

alib said:
FCU of Bury not doing so well in the league though?

16th at the moment after failing to get promotion last year

lets hope they stall , people lose interest and they fold

because like all team they bought good players that have now reached their level and they can't get rid of said players happens to every team

weejh said:

Don't talk nonsense.

The Amoeba Rags sing non-stop about City. Your mate needs to clean his ears out. I've seen a couple of their games and that's all they ever sing about.

Oh, and the sensitive..."Die, die Glazers, Glazers, die, die".

Yeah, but they hate the Munich songs because it's disrespectful to the dead...

Got a plastic rag mate I've known since we were kids....he follows FC United of Bury home and away and he says the anti-City singing is non stop from the minute they get on the coach.....so to say they don't is bollox.

Was at the Dale game last night, and talked to a fair few Dale fans who are looking forward to giving them stick, as a lot have a soft spot for us. (unlike the Biffos)

And seeing as they have allowed the game to be televised by ESPN, have they sold their souls to more Yanks....? Lmfao.

Soulboy said:
DD said:
Judging by last night's abandonment and the fact that is forecast to lash it down on Thursday and Friday, you'd be wise to have a back up Friday night piss up plan.:)

I'll go anyway... the pies are brilliant!

Indeed they are pal.....with pea soup on the legendary pies are simply out-of-this-world!

I lived there for 18 years and went along to Spotland on many occasions and always saw a healthy contingent of Blues (sky ones of course!) on the ground, as there are plenty of Rochdale/Littleborough/Shaw/Newhey etc etc blues!

They also used to have a small, but pretty handy crew who wont take kindly to having rags or wanna-be rags or not rags whatever their agenda is right now! So keep your wits about ya Soulboy...

Church Inn right next to the ground used to be a decent pint of Wilsons.....decent boozer as well, but obviously gets packed on match days! The Wilbutts Lane chipy just down the street and opposite the ground is also well worth checking out - best fish & chips i have ever tasted!!

Its being shown live here in the US as well :-) ..... so come on the dale !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.