Roddy Doyle To Write Roy Keane's Biography

Roddy Doyle is brilliant IMO, read everything he's done.
Obviously carn't stand Keane but this could be worth reading because Doyle
will not suck up to him, he will not tarnish his reputation with a useless whitewash.
Not going to buy it but might try and borrow it.

I've seen an extract:

"That Fucking alcoholic **** telling me what to do. How dare he!!!! He's not fucking me like he does that Ginger prick ref Riley who's weaker than Gary Neville on David Beckham's flaccid dick..."

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Govan Piss Can, Ha Ha Ha?
This one could actually be worth reading if he blows the lid on the $old Trafford despot.

Nothing about this twat is worth reading

Personally couldn't give a f*ck about Keane or the GPC. If it was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle writing this I wouldn't buy it or go anywhere near it for that c*nt Keane even remotely make any money out of me. The sooner he rots in hell the better. If someone out there wants to write an Alfie Haaland book I'd be happy to splash some cash!

"David Elleray is a fucking wanker!"

I wouldn't be surprised to find something similar to that in the Oirish gobshoite's autobiography.

Keane should have been banned from football sine die after admitting in his last autobiography that he deliberately went out to injure Alfie.

Vienna_70 said:
"David Elleray is a fucking wanker!"

I wouldn't be surprised to find something similar to that in the Oirish gobshoite's autobiography.

Keane should have been banned from football sine die after admitting in his last autobiography that he deliberately went out to injure Alfie.

On behalf of all the "Oirish" City fans that use this forum, I'd just like to point out you're a prick of the highest order,regardless of your opinion on Keane, which we "Oirish" also happen to share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.